Chapter 1

In the auditorium of XYZ college,

Friend 1: God please anda pisasuta irundhu engala kaapathunga🙏🏼🙏🏼

Friend 2: Sikiram hide aaga nalla place kandu pidinga...avata maatnom...namma gaali

Friend 3: Summa paesitey irukama...sikirama poi engayachu ava kannala padatha maari settle aagunga dii... auditorium la ellarum mammala weird ah paakuranga

There comes a background voice

***:Anu(frnd1),Ramya(frnd2),Devi(frnd3) Ena thaniya vitutu vandhu...inga enna panringa

All 3 mv: Omg!! Imsa thedi vantaley😢

Anu: Adhu Siv ...un aalu vara porangala... avangala ne kita irundhu paakanumnu aasa patila... adhuku correct place paaka dan vandhom

Siv: Ena Ramya ,Anu ipdi olarura...last row la ukkandha..avan face kuda enaku theriyadu

Ramya: Ipo na enna unta solradhu

Siv: Edhum solla venda...enkuda olunga vaanga

Devi : Edhuku keta kadhaiya 1001 dadava kekava😪

Siv: Hello, Ms. Neenga mind voice nu nenachu sathama paesitu irukinga

Siv glared Devi.

Devi: Sorryyyy d😁😁😁

Siv: Palla katnadhu podhum.... olunga enkuda vanga

Siv dragged them to the back stage. All waited for the chief guest who mostly avoid functions, has accepted to come to the college function. And after few minutes there comes their most handsome and charming chief guest Sam Prasad, the king of Prasad group of companies, the number one business man in young age, heart thorb of young girls but haven't take a look at any girl. The whole auditorium went crazy after seeing him in live because Sam neither doesn't show his face in media nor gave interviews. He just came to the college just for his mom who is no more but she worked in that college long ago. He came with his as usual emotionless face. For outer world, he is rude, stone hearted person but brainy person.

Sam came and took his seat in the stage. And the function starts with usual boring speech followed by some random speech by other chief guest. Sam lost his temper because he can't spend his golden time for this useless function. He was about to move. But a voice made him calm. He take a look at the direction.

Siv Pov:

Hi all, myself Sivaangi Krishnan. I'm 20 yrs old. My father Krishnan, is one of the top business man but after Sam only and mother Akila, is a home maker. About me nothing to say. I'm just doing my ug final yr in XYZ college. Normally people don't like my voice but when I sing they regret for their thought on my voice. I'm an average singer. My part-time job is to do my ug without arrear and my full time job is to stalk my sweetheart the great Sam Prasad actually he is my father's rival but who cares love doesn't come by knowing all these stuffs. Yess!! You all heared it correct. I love him. I don't know when I build my feelings for him. But when I hear about him, his success, his dedication to his work, I felt like he is the person direct opposite to me. But I wondered about him because in his young age he is so matured and responsible that's the first reason I liked him. Then, when I saw him for the first time in the news that too he took care of his employee family who suicide because he cheated him and caught by him. If I were in his place, definitely I won't do any help for them for cheated me. Being kind he forgave his family and help them. That touched my heart. That also one of the reason. From that incident I go crazy for him. I stalked him in every possible way. Paavam my poor frnds... daily they have to hear my polambals about my darling.

Today I'm very excited to go to college. Not to study. My college arranges for a function that too they invite Sam. For the first time he accepted this offer. I don't know why he accepted because he is not this type but I'm very happy because I'm going to see him in real not in my reel dreams or on social medias. I got ready in a simple salwar and asked the driver to drop me coz my mom and dad had gone for vacation. By afternoon they will come. I reached my college and waited for my friends. They arrived and we went to the auditorium. They just taking the looks for the seats. But my mouth open and started to sing the puranam of my boy. When I heard no sound of them, I turned to see them but they were not there. As usual they escaped from me. I found them and dragged them to the back stage. Today I have to perform one song infornt of him. I was so excited to see him. This performance is the best chance to impress him. I practiced some romantic songs. And after some time he came with his usual emotionless face.
The function starts with random speeches. I don't listen to any of them. My full concentration was on my boy who sat in his chair with his coolers like a king. Next was my performance they announced my name. The auditorium shouted my name. But he didn't gave any attention to them. He was about to move. But I started to sing

(Aaraaro aariraro
Ambulikku naerivaro
Thaaiyaaana thaai ivaro
Thangaratha thaerivaro

Moochupattaa nogumunnu
Moochadakki muthamitten
Nizhalupattaa nogumunnu
Nilavadanga muthamitten
Thoongaa mani vilakkae
Thoongaama thoongu kannae
Aasa agal vilakkae
Asaiyaama thoongu kannae

From siruthai)

I don't know why I sang that song but at that moment I want to sing that for him. The whole time my eyes didn't left him. I can't see his eyes because of his coolers. After my performance I went to back stage. For the very first time, he move his head to take a look at me. OMG!!! I was flying. But it last for few seconds, he spoke something with the principal and left the stage. That time I get a call from my dad.

Siv: Hello dad!! Have you return??

Krishnan: S da kanna.... I'm in your college. Come to front gate we can go home.

Siv: But dad, I told la.. today I have my college function.

Krishnan: Its ok da kanna...You come , I spent my time with my lady. Now I want to spend some time with you. So come we can go to beach.

After hearing beach how can I be here. My hero also left. I don't have work here. So I let my friends know and left the stage.

In front gate, My dad's car parked. Actually my friends itself don't know about my background. I hide it because I want real one who loves me by seeing me not by seeing my money. That's an afternoon time. So not much people presented there. My father came out of the car. I ran and hugged him. I left the college in car.

This entire scene was seen by a blood shot eye.

- tbc...

Let's see who was that.

Hi all,

I can't able to continue the previous story I had written. Sorry for that. And sorry for those who asked me to continue that. If I get time, I will republish it. Orelse won't.

Then, this will be a short story I think so. I don't plan much about the story just going with the flow. So please bare with my flaws.

Hope you all like the first chapter of Mistress of A Mafia.

Pour your thoughts in the comments and vote if you like this story.

Thank you 💙❤️

👸🏻Mistress Of A Mafia😈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें