Chapter 2

*Don't curse me for the note at the end🙃*

Sam POV:

Hi everyone!! I'm Sam Prasad. I'm 25 yrs old. CEO of Prasad group of companies. I have one bad habit from my childhood, if I want something I will gat that at any cost. That's my secret for the success of this huge kingdom. I'm the only King in my world. Generally people know me as a business man but an unknown truth is I'm not only a business man. I'm the King of mafia world. My friends alone know my true colour. We three are always there for us since we met in an orphanage. Yes, I'm an orplan. There are some back stories hide behind me that will reveal by your author in future episodes.
Where I left?? Aahn friends right. I have my two friends more than that they are like my big brothers. One is Surya, the DGP of the city. And next is Praveen, the hacker. I only chose their jobs. Because I'm from a mafia family. Oh shit!!! I revealed it ah. It's ok forgot it. If I keep telling something then I will told everything to you. So let me stop here.

Back to present,

Today I'm getting ready for a college function. Actually I don't like to attend this kinda silly functions but this college is a sentiment for me. So I accepted their call. I insisted my guards to stay but they never heard my words in my safety. So they follow me in their two wheeler without no ones notice. I reached there late and directly went to the auditorium. They started their functions. I saw the whole girls where ogling me. Some of them seductively seeing me.I hated these kind of people who threw themselves for money such a gold diggers. I lost my cool and about to walk out but the song from the honey voice had stopped me. This song has my heart always because it's my childhood lullaby which was sang by my mother. I had tears after hearing this. I looked for the voice. There stands a short girl around 18 to 20 yrs. In the whole time of singing, her eyes where fully on me. She couldn't be noticed that I have watched her through my coolers. After finishing, she left to back stage, I turned to have a look on her. Her walking style is something different. She walks like a penguin. What Sam?? What happened to you?? Why are you noticing that girl's every move?? Just move from here. My mind remind me. I told to the principal that I have taken my leave. I left the auditorium and settled in the car's back seat and let my tears to flow for sometimes. Because that song reminds my mom I can't hold me anymore. The guards waited outside. After few minutes, I composed myself. I saw that girl again near the front gate. She was speaking with someone. I can't see the person's face clearly. Once I got a clear view, my blood boiled and my eyes turned blood shot to see that bas**** again. Angrily I opened the door, the guards jerked seeing me in that rage. I saw them were going to leave. I put the jacket over my coat ,glows and helmet to hide my identity. I get the bike key from my guard. I insisted them to go back to the mansion. But they refused,one glare from me make them to nod and dispose. I followed their car. They went to the beach. I followed them too close. They settled themselves in the sand. I also sat there with little distance able to hear them.
___________

Siv just blabber everything that happened in the days where her parents were out of town to her father. Suddenly she asked why he brought her here.

Dad: Siv nalaiku enna naalnu neyabagam iruka

Siv: No pa

Dad: Nalaiku en princess ooda birthday

Siv: Aiiii!! En bdy va epdi na maranden... super daddy nenga...idha sollava inga kuptu vandhinga

Dad: Illa da kanna...party ku arrange pannanumla...so unaku edhadu plan irukanu keka dan kuptu vanden... another plan for tmrw??

Siv: No dad. I'm completely ok with what you are planning. Come now let's play in the water.

She dragged him and played in the water.

Sam who heard all these had his another plans. But when he saw how they were playing he missed his family. That thought itself enough for him to pour more fuel to his anger. He left the beach and reached his mansion which was present in middle of the forest. He asked his friends to come there and told his plan to them. They shocked and tried to convince him but they definitely know he shouldn't hear their words now. So they also agree.

________

In siv's house,

One minute before 12, her mom and dad holds the cake infront of her who sat there with half opened eyes. The clock strikes 12. They were about to wish her. Banggg!!!!
A loud sound came from the hall. Siv wake up completely due to the sound. All rushed downstairs only to see their securities were lying there unconscious. There were 10 men with well built body. And finally there comes the great Sam Prasad with his dangerous aura. He came and stand in front of Krishnan.

Sam: Hello Mr.Krishnan, do you remember me??

Krishnan: Sam what are you doing here in this time. I know we are rivals but that doesn't mean you can do anything in anytime. Just get out of my house.

Sam: I think you don't get me properly. I asked do you remember me?
He said in his dangerous tone.

Krishnan: Sam why are you asking the same one. Yeah I remember, you are my rival. You got your answer right. Just go

Sam: What Sam Sam?? Prasad..Sam Prasad...the son of Prasad Dev...he shouted. Siv scared and hold her mom's hand.

Krishnan: Prasad Dev..he mummered. His face started to sweat.

Sam: Now you get me clearly right. Now it's my turn. Just taste your own medicine Krishnan

Saying this he pulled Siv from her mother. And dragged her out of the house and pushed her to the back seat of the car and jumped on the driver seat. Soon the car zoned off. Sam's guard's warned her parents not to leak any of the information that happened there and left. Siv's mom cried but her dad still in the shock mode.

____________

In car,

Siv was totally scared by seeing him like this. She can't even able to process anything that happened now. Her eyes are continuously tearing but she doesn't take any word. In few minutes they reached Sam's mansion. He asked her to get down but this time she disobeyed his order. For the first time someone has disobeyed him. That triggered his ego. He literally dragged her but she protested. One word from him make her to follow him silently.

Sam: Don't try to disobey me even in your dreams. The consequence will be worst than your nightmares.
"Unna edhum panna maten...un amma appava konnu podhachutu poitey irupen" he said calmly.

She silently followed him in the mansion. He gave her one room which is direct opposite to him. And once again warned her not to try to escape from here. Saying this he get in to his room by shutting his door.

Poor soul stand there without knowing what to do. This is her special day but it turns into the hell day for her. She just get in and closed the door without locking it. And sat there by hugging her knees, her back supported by the door. She cries, cries and cries the whole night. After the energy drained she slept without her knowledge in the cold floor.

-tbc...

How was the chapter makkaleyy?

If you like the chapter gave vote and comment your views .

Thank you 💙❤️