XX-Secret Mission

What Kaoru was currently doing was far from dangerous- or the standard Yuzuriha and Taiju had for it. She was simply sneaking in, at broad daylight, spying at the prison.

Senku had never mentioned to them that one of their comrades was captured by Tsukasa, that or either he's unaware of it. Nevertheless, it won't hurt to investigate.

Kaoru hid behind the trees, but it was hard to see inside the prison. If she was going to get closer, she might get spotted and get in trouble.

"Dang it" Kaoru jumped down from the tree. "If only I had a telescope or something."

Her attention was then caught by something rolling through the forest.

"Wait, was that just a watermelon with eyes?" She was baffled at what she just saw. She then slowly crept towards the peculiar object.

"DAMN IT!!!" A loud scream suddenly came from the prison that startled her. Kaoru returned her attention back at the prison, "I'm so bored, cooped up in this prison of cave and bamboo!"

Kaoru turned to see some sort of prisoner in blue at his cell making a ruckus. "So that must be the prisoner and this little watermelon..."

Without hesitation Kaoru snatched away the watermelon while the guards were preoccupied with the prisoner. The water melon began shaking and crying. Kaoru felt bad for the sudden abduction but there was no other way. If her hunch was right, this watermelon could be of Senku's. She could tell the watermelon was about to scream, quickly she had to muffle the screams to not attract attention.

"Hey! Hey! Don't scream, if you do we'll both be caught" Kaoru explained. "Don't worry, I'm one of Senku's friends."

Thankfully the watermelon stopped shaking and calmed down. Kaoru let out a sigh and took her to a safe space.

"Here we go" Kaoru said, once they were far from the Tsukasa Empire. She dropped of the watermelon on the ground. It still looked frightened. "Hey don't worry, I promise you I'm not one of Tsukasa's..."

"R-Really?" The Watermelon squeaked.

Kaoru nodded, she then took down her hood and to reveal herself to the watermelon. "My name's Kaoru, I'm an old friend of Senku."

"Kaoru? Oh my the angel?!" Suddenly the watermelon turned to be a little girl wearing it.

"Woah you fit in that?" Kaoru was amazed.

"My name's Suika! And I'm here to help look for Chrome! Tsukasa got him" Suika squeaked.

"Nice to meet you Suika" Kaoru said happily shaking the little girl's hand. "I see so your friend's name is Chrome."

"Yup and he's a science user too like Senku!" She said excitedly.

"Oh really?" Kaoru was intrigued by this. "Well, I would love to meet this Chrome person... As much as I want to bust him out of here, it's going to be tough in our current situation."

"I'm sure Senku already has plan for that."

"Of course he does" Kaoru chuckled.

Kaoru was amused on the influence Senku had on the residents in the primitive village. They seem like lively people. She hopes to get to know more about these people soon enough.

"Well, I think this is enough for now Suika-chan" Kaoru began, "I think it's time for you to go back. I commend the courage you've shown today, but it's still dangerous for a little girl to come here."

"I-I know" Suika shrugged, "I just want to help Senku."

"And I know he's proud of what you did" Kaoru replied patting the girl's head. "Say, can you do me a favor Suika?"