❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃

After a couple of minutes, jungkook noticed taehyung presence who is standing in the corner and stops working out

"Hey babe" as he grabbed his towel and begin wiping his face and arms.

"Hello" taehyung replied with a small smile. "Now responded to me after three days" he grabbed a bottle and opening it, he begins drinking some water.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung added and jungkook nodded as he closed the bottle. "Why you have to work out? You are already hot....I meant fit, already so fit" taehyung accidentally call him hot.

Jungkook heard it, still eyeing taehyung with a mild smirk and decided to play along.

"But to maintain, I have to work out right" walking to him. "The more I work out, the stronger I will get" jungkook further said and held his hand in fist, looking at his strong muscles, obviously for taehyung to notice.

Taehyung was drooling a bit. "You have a strong arms" and now looking back at jungkook's face. "I wanna touch it" it made jungkook chuckle. "Ofcourse, babe am yours"

Taehyung slowly approached to him, put his hand over jungkook's right arm and pressed a bit. Jungkook could feel taehyung is so nervous that his hands were shaking and also the softness of his hands over jungkook's arm.

"These are pretty strong arms" taehyung concluded as he kept moving his hand, stroking jungkook's skin and glanced at him into the eyes.

The mafia staring back into those warm blue eyes, he was falling for him much more than before. "But my strength is my heart" he softly say.

Taehyung's hand moved over jungkook's collar bone to the right chest where the heart was and could feel the rising heartbeat, so likes him.

"A really treasure is a beautiful heart" said taehyung in a very soft tone and those sentences remind him of his mother.

Jungkook replied in the exact same tone as his husband. "Just like you"

Still having taehyung's hand over his chest, where they stood there in an eye lock.