Soon enough the guest came one after the other, first it was Lisa with Minzy, then Taehyung, and finally Jimin and Rosè.

"Has anyone texted Jungkook?" Lisa asked the group, noticing the boy's absence.

Everyone shook their heads to say no. "Oh, okay. I'll just call him." Lisa stepped out of the room a bit while the others were finding their seats around the huge oak dinner table.

A few rings, but no one answered. Should I would be worried? Lisa contemplated. She already smell the dishes from where she was standing, near the front the door.

Before any agitation started, she saw a familiar black range rover parking at the other side of the street. Seeing the car, she then released a heavy sigh of relief. A boy, with a familiar built, came out of the oh so familiar car. But then, an oh so unfamiliar man came out of the passenger side of the door.

"No way. Oh S***!" She whispered.

The boy enthusiastically waived at her and ran towards the house, causing the man to follow him, but in a more dignified way.

"Hey Lisa!" Jungkook greeted with a smile. "Remember my uncle, Seung-hyun?" He immediately gestured to the man who was coming towards them.

Seeing that Lisa was still dumbfounded, "Oh right, you wouldn't remember him as Seung hyun...you always called him... Uhm..." He tried to remember the nickname Lisa gave his uncle when they were 10 years old.

"T.O.P...." Lisa whispered softly which Jungkook clearly heard,"wow my hearing is really improving lately."

"Yeah right uncle... TOP." Jungkook rolled his eyes remembering how ridiculous the name was.

"Hi, kid!" TOP, who by then reached the front porch raised his hand to greet the young lady, who was then a kid from the last time he saw her.

"Uhm..long time no see.." Lisa shyly responded.

"Yeah, you too kid." TOP smiled and set his gaze to Jungkook who gestured the way towards the front door.

"Oh right.. uhm..we should come in now, everyone's waiting." Lisa shyly responded, noticable blush radiating from her face. This caused Jungkook to feel irritated. So he walked towards the house without waiting for the two.

Jungkook went directly towards the dining table where everyone was already settled. He seated next to Jeremy, for which the toddler hugged him in delight. Jungkook then messed up the boys head and smiled at him, feeling satisfied that the kid have not yet forgotten him.

"Oh my gosh! Hyun is that you?" CL stood up and gave the man a hug then followed by Minzy.

"Great! Now it's your reunion aunt C." Jennie sarcastically commented for which the three break out of their group hug.

"By the way Hyun, meet Ji-yong, these brats' teacher and my.. uhm.. friend. Ji-yong this is Jeon Seung-hyun, Jungkook's uncle and of course a childhood friend." CL introduced the two male who only nodded slightly like two normal strangers being akwardly introduced.

"Oh and that.. uhm, I think Jennie should introduce him." CL said pertaining to Taehyung who was seated next to Jennie and an empty seat which for sure TOP would be seated.

"Hi uncle TOP, this is Taehyung. Tae, this is uncle Seung-hyun." Taehyung stood from where he was seated and extended his hands towards TOP for a handshake.

TOP accepted it and in Taehyung's surprise the grip was almost bone breaking, and he's a vampire so that tells a lot. TOP smirked seeing the confused reaction from Taehyung.