< untold question >

??? : woah! I thought you won't come today.

     I looked back when I heard the voice  and saw 4 boys and 3 girls standing there with shocked expression. I scoffed at them and went to them.

Me: and what made you think that? * 🤨*

??? 2: Lucy, Yeop meant your brothers refused to let you come here with us. So we thought... *🤷‍♀️*

Me: and what made you think that i would listen to them when the real fun is here? *sarcastic*

??? 3: forget it San ! No one can win again her. *sigh*

Me: obviously after all i am ✨Lucy the great✨

??? 4: your right Aaron and not gonna lie but it was kinda expected from you Lee's. *smirk*

??? 5: can we stop talking Bae and focus on the work for what we are here?

??? 6: chill Hwang ! *scoff*

Me: you think she will? * chuckled*

??? 7: true. Anyways it's your 16th birthday. So say what adventure we are gonna do? Do you have any plan Ra-

Me:  hyun, how many times I have to tell you, don't call me by my real name? It's Lucy? *irritated*

Aaron: *scoff* as if they don't know your real name?

Me: what if anyone else hear our name? You know we live in London, not Korea so please, we are Aaron and Lucy not Lee R-

Yeop: ok ok enough. Dont fight you twins! Anyways so we do have a plan for today.  So you all know we are in Busa-

Hwang: cut the crap. You remember the old palace, which is apparently claimed by your family?

Aaron: wait are you talking about our family's traditional palace? Which is 1000 and more years old? *confused*

???8: yes, the one which is locked since so many years and we are strictly warned to not go...... We are going there. *calm*

Me: finally you opened your gutter like mouth Jack. *Smirk*

Jack: we aren't talking about you love. *smirk 2*

Me: ain't your mirror. *smirk 3*

Jack: ....... Can we focus on our plan? *irritated*

Me: knew it. *eye roll*

San: anyways so we are actually going there by highway which inside the woods.

Me: are you sure about that? Cause dad actually warned me to not go anywhere dangerous. Even if I ain't gonna listen but there?

Aaron: um yeah actually. I heard that old palace is cursed. We are abandoned to go there especially Lucy. As she is the only girl in our entire family.

Jack: come on. What's gonna happen to her? She is very well trained, nothing ever happened to her anyways.

Bae: yeah let's go. Also your Lucy dude.