< Meeting them >

𝐘𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I titled my head and turn around like a MF to facing that bitch.

And there a make-up factory standing in front of me with a dirty like pig's shit smirk.

YN: WTF- aish what a curse for my eyes to see this a pig's rotten shit.

As soon I roasted her, everyone broke into laugh. She grasped and looked at me with rage.

??? : how dare you? Do you know who am I? *angry tone*

YN: come on, I ain't a trash cleaner to know what kind of trash you are!

??? : YOU BITCH!

she swore and raised her hand to slap me but i caught her hand and twisted it hard behind her back as she scream.

I gripped on her hair and pulled her near my face and stated in her ear deep, cold and loudly.

YN: Sweety learn whom to curse cause who's in front you is everyone's mother.

I left her and pushed her a little then kicked on her back hardly making her whole body bang on the near wall as she fainted out instantly also bleeding.

Her miners went to help her and i rolled my eyes then went to Jungkook, who was sitting on a stairs with a chips pack and sat beside him.

Jungkook: your amazing YN! *plan voice*

YN: at least compliment me with a surprised or excited tone, rude ass. *irritated*anyways who was that bitch?

Jungkook: School's queenka Yuna, also my hyung 's girlfriend.

He blurred out casually while I just stared at him in surprised state.

YN: Well your brother got a bad taste but then why didn't you saved her?

Jungkook: she's a slut also my hyung is player.

YN: oh. Well that bitch real spoiled my mood, I am going to rooftop to smoke wanna join? * not-so-loud tone*

As he nodded I went to the change my dress and then we both went to rooftop.

We both stood near railing and smoking when I suddenly remembered about my tattoo so I decided to ask him.

YN: Gguk is there any urban legend library?

Jungkook: wait- what did you called me? *shocked*

YN: never knew you don't clean your ear that now you start hearing low. *sarcastic smile*

He just rolled his eyes and flickered my head tightly.

Jungkook: ask nicely. *cold*

YN: *murmur* this bitch! Mr. Whatever fucking Jungkook will you do an honor to me and tell me if there's any urban legend books library in our university? *fake smile*

Jungkook: it's Kim. *eye roll* And our school has urban legend books library. *eye roll*

YN: oh ok then.