ten: a new start

All the kids were kinda sad that they had to leave, but understood the whole idea why they had to

Jamie looked up at her uncle as he was putting stuff in his truck while Jason was packing stuff in the SUV with Carrie, Tiffany and the twins.

"Uncle Michael?"

Michael stopped and turned to his niece.

"We will save my mom, will we?"

Michael knelt down to the little girl and gave her a small smile nodding his head. Jamie smiled and hugged him. Michael wrapped his arms around his nice and smiled.

"That's the last of it," Chef Pee Pee said, "now are you sure, I can't stay here, Miss Tiffany?"

"Of course, besides if Pinhead comes here, he will make you tell us where we are going and maybe kill you."

"Screw my life! It's horrible."

"Oh is that so?" Tiffany frowned, "Jason and I have been paying you a lot more than your previous boss? Right?"

"..," Pee Pee sighed, "Yeah I guess so."

"So which place are we going?" Jeffy asked.

"I can't say it here, incase anyone is watching," Tiffany said. "Alright, Jay, you ride with Michael, you too, Pee, and the kids, Sarah, Jeffy, and Carrie ride with me."

"All the men, but Jeffy and Glen ride together?" Pee Pee asked, "Oh yeah!"

Everyone got in the vehicles and Michael took the lead in his truck, with Tiffany driving behind. The kids looked back at the lonely campsite as they drove away.

"Bye, home," Jeffy said softly.