Shut up Commie.. (sick Tom)

Hello, this is my first oneshot, I hope you all enjoy!    -2🍡

.Tord's POV.

      Edd, Matt, Tom and I sat on the sofa, watching Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4. Suddenly, I heard a fit of coughing from Tom's direction. When I glanced at him I saw him shiver a tiny bit, not sure why though, it wasn't even cold. 

      "You okay Tom?" Edd asked taking his eyes away from the screen to look at Tom. He slightly nodded, still shaking a bit. 

       "Y-yeah, I'm okay, Edd." He stuttered. Wait.. Stuttered? Tom never stuttered in his life. I narrowed my eyes, getting my eyes to focus more, getting a better look at him I noticed that he was very pale, he looked sickly.

      I shifted my weight getting up. Edd looked at me questionably, I just stared back, then let my gaze rest on Tom, then back to Edd. I just shook my head at him. Without saying a word, I went to the bathroom and reached for the closet door opening it. As I did a few things fell out. I grumbled to myself about having to reorganize everything in here. Finally after having searched through this mess, I found what I'd been looking for. As I got back to the others I held my hand outstretched to Tom and motioned for him to take what was in it.

      "A thermometer?" A confused Matt said tilting his head.

      "Yes Matt, a thermometer, here Thomas, put it in your mouth. We need to check your temperature, you're not looking so good." I demanded with my thick accent. He just frowned at me.

      "No way am I taking orders from you commie, and no way I'm sick" Tom said, then another fit of coughing overcame him, proving my point. 

     "Thomas, don't make things difficult for yourself, if you don't comply with me, I'll simply have to force this in your mouth myself."

      " ...Fine, whatever" He rolled his 'eyes' and took the thermometer from my grasp then sticking it in his mouth. After a good few minutes, it beeped and he took it out. Without saying anything I took it from his hands and looked at the high numbers that were printed on it. Tom protested but I ignored him and showed it to Edd who was glancing over my shoulder at it.

       "Yup, it's a fever." I sighed, "Thomas, next time you should tell us if you're not feeling well." Tom looked down guilty. I relaxed a little and put on a tiny smile. 

      "Here," I picked up Thomas bridal style, he yelped in protest, "Let me take you to your room, you need rest." I noticed a tiny hint of blush and I chuckled.

      "I'll make something for you to eat after you rest for a bit! " Edd said encouragingly. I nodded my head at him.

      "Okay."

      I walked to Tom's room glad the door was already open, I walked over to his bed setting him on the comfortable comforter, I pulled the covers over his shoulders.

      "You didn't have to do this.." He said his voice cracking a bit.

      "Of course I had to, we may fight and argue a lot, but I care for you a lot." I turned my body toward the door, not caring what Tom's reaction might be. I barely had a chance to move before I felt something catch the sleeve of my red hoodie. I looked down over to see Tom holding the edge of it weakly.

      "Tord - wait, please." He had pleading eyes that were cute if I might say. "Stay with me." My eyes widened slightly, apparently my body had a mind of its own, because before my brain had time to process what he had just said, I was sitting on the bed next to him. But to be honest, I didn't mind, I don't think I could resist him like this. After a while, I laid my head on the pillow next to him and wrapped my arms around him, cradling him in my arms,using one hand to run my fingers in his fluffy soft hair. I can't believe this was actually happening... And I liked it. I think I could stay right in this moment forever. I knew that this wouldn't last the way I wanted it to, so I cherished the time I had. I felt his head lean against my chest, and it made me blush and smile. I couldn't help but tease him a little.

      "You know... You look so cute and vulnerable like this, maybe we should do this more often" I cooed.

      "Shut up commie..." He mumbled into my chest. I looked at his beautiful face one more time before I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber with the small boy cuddled up next to me.

I'd say this is pretty good for my first oneshot! Also, thanks to everyone who reads these!💜

Word count838

   -2🍡&-1🏳️‍🌈🎵