Stargazing and Flannels?

An: this is a bit of a band au, here's a character text guide as well!:

Matt
"Tom"
Edd
Tord
Now onto the story🎵

Tom's Pov:

It was another meh practice today, feeling like I could use a little something to regain my mood. I pick up a little treat for myself on the way home, and head to the house.

I open the door, getting greeted by Ringo rubbing against my leg, purring.

"Not now kitty."

She walked off, looking for someone else's lap to sit on.
I make my way to the couch, surprised that no one's come home yet?

"Eh whatever, more alone time for me."

I start to lay back on the couch, when suddenly, he. comes in. It took my mind a bit to process this.

Tord's pov:

Another long day at the base.. It really is a pain having to drive back and fourth for 5 hours to get to work. But hey, I'm an Army Leader. I kinda can't miss anything. Most things I do are important .

I make the distinctive turn that let's me know I'm home, and open the door. That's strange? No one's ho- I look over too my left, seeing Tom before me.

"Oh hello Tom! Where has Matt and Edd gone? I thought they'd be here?"

"I wish I could say that I knew."

"Huh? What's this?"

I pick up a note that was left on the counter from Edd.

Hey guys! Sorry, I have to work a REALLY late shift today- Matt might be late as well, he's not sure. Hope you had a good day, see you when I'm back! -Edd. P.s Please don't fight while  we're gone! Thanks!

Oh great, now it's just me and jehova. How wonderful. Hopefully he doesn't make too much of a fuss. But I wouldn't mind it just us being here.. I move to sit down next to him, leaning back and folding my arms.

"So, would you wanna go stargazing tonight?"

● ● ●

Tom's pov:

"So, would you wanna go stargazing tonight?"

"I uhm- Sure? I haven't really tri-"

I get cut off mid sentence by excited squeals from the Norskie.

"OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT! IM GONNA GO PACK MY BAGS!"

He rushed off into his room, rustling around to find things. I think he may be a bit excited for this- maybe a bit too excited.. He better not try anything while Edd is gone. 

Finally Tord comes back into the room, fighting just to keep his hands in his lap.

"You okay commie? You can move your hands-"

"You sure?"

I'd give a nod of approval, and he'd move his arm around my shoulder. I'd blush a little at this, for it was unusual for him to pull such a stunt. His response would be a slight chuckle, as we both shifted to get in a more  comfortable position.