41.

Cold sheets rubbed up between my legs as my body slowly woke up. Streams of sunlight infiltrated through the window, pouring down into the room. A small smile tugged at the corners of my lips as the bathroom door opened. My eyes locked with Domenico's as he grinned walking up to me. " I like this better," I sighed as Domenico set his towel down over the chair. Black slacks rested low on his hips as his bare, glistening chest gleamed at me. " DADDY!" A high pitch voice yelled from underneath the covers. I grinned as Eva uncovered her body before she stood up and jumped off the bed and into Domenico's arms. Domenico shook his head as he smiled, " mommy was playing hide and seek with me while you were in the bathroom," Eva stated. Domenico raised his eyebrows, " and you didn't let me play with you two?" Eva giggled, " she was hiding for a very long time," I teased.

Domenico looked at me as Eva informed, " mommy counted to one hundred, I was hiding for a long time." Domenico looked at Eva before saying, " did mommy find you?" Eva shook her head as she said, " nope, I'm very good at this game." I chuckled, " is that so, huh?" Domenico asked as he set Eva down on my lap. I kissed Eva's cheek as she smiled, " can we play again, with you daddy?" Eva asked. Domenico nodded, " only if I get to count." Excitement exploded in Eva's eyes, forcing both Domenico and I to laugh. " Okay okay, but you have to count for a really, really long time," Eva informed us. Both Domenico and I nodded, " yes ma'am," Domenico assured. Eva squealed as she jumped up and down on the bed."

Swooping Eva up in his arms, Domenico asked, " but after, we're making breakfast okay?" Eva nodded immediately before saying, " okay." I chuckled and smiled in utter content as I watched everything that I had dreamt of as a little kid unfold before me. " Mommy is counting with you Daddy, and then I'll hide," Eva instructed. I grinned and shook my head as I got out of bed. Domenic slid his hand around my waist as Ava said, " and count for a long time and do it very slow, okay?" " Yes ma'am," Domenico sighed as Eva picked up her teddy bear from off the bed. I looked up at Domenico as a smile crossed itself onto my face. Leaning down, Domenico softly kissed my lips. Wrapping my around around Domenico's neck, I deepened the kiss as Domenico chuckled against my mouth.

" Hey!" Eva yelled. Jumping off the bed, she ran over to Domenico and pouted. " Daddy, you said you and mommy would count and wait for me to hide," Ava whined. I smiled and folded my arms as Domenico looked down at Eva before picking her up and holding her on his hip. " I said," Eva began to say. " One," Domenico began counting. " Two," Domenico went on. Eva grinned, " you better start running," I teased. As Eva leaped out of Domenico's arms, her little legs sprinted out of the room. A soft laugh left my mouth, amusement filled my eyes as the pig tails on Eva's head swayed back and forth.  " KEEP COUNTING!" Eva yelled as she ran down the hall. I chuckled as I shook my head, " she has your energy you know," Domenico informed me. I scoffed, " she definitely has the patience you lack of."

Domenico raised his eyebrows and asserted defensively, " I don't lack patience." I nodded, " I have patience, for you and Eva only," Domenico informed. Taking my hand in his, Domenico led us to the door. " She has your beauty," Domenico said as he pulled me against his side. I held back a smile as Domenico kissed the side of my cheek. " She has your attitude, don't forget that," I teased. Domenico scoffed and shook his head as I grinned. " That's all I get, huh?" Domenico asked as I folded my arms. " She has your eyes," I clarified. " Thanks," Domenico chuckled. I looked at him, " they're one of the most breathtaking things about her."

The corners of Domenico's mouth quirked up, " now can I say all the bad qualities you've given out daughter?" My eyebrows instantly raised as Domenico laughed. " Kidding," Domenico instantly said. I shook my head, " you're a real pain in the ass, you know that?" Domenico grinned as he looked ahead down the hall, " you're making breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Mr," I assured him. Domenico chuckled as I grabbed his hand, pulling him closer to me.

Love, EvangelineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara