Inter-dorm magishift. Part two

Latte watched as the ignihyde team failed miserably against the savanaclaw players and Vil had gone to get him and Rook some drinks

Latte watched as the ignihyde team failed miserably against the savanaclaw players and Vil had gone to get him and Rook some drinks. He stared at his magic pen intently, wondering how he could try and use his signature spell again. Every time he used it before was because he had some sort of emotional desire. Like winning or wanting to leave.

Too busy staring at his magic pen that he didn't realise the people creeping up on him.

"For someone in pomefiore, you really like to play dirty."

Latte jumped to see the green haired guy and another heartslabyul student with ginger hair whose bangs were tied. Now though, in a more relaxed state, Latte noticed the little clover mark on the green haired student and a diamond shaped mark on the other.

"Ah monsieur chevalier des roses! What a pleasure to see you."

The guy adjusted his glasses, letting out a chuckle. "You're just saying that because you guys won. If it weren't for your buddy there we could have been evenly matched."

He then turned to Latte.  "The name's Trey Clover."

"Latte Gail."

The ginger looked away from his phone with an odd look on his face. "Latte? As in the drink?"

"Please don't ask—" "oh my gosh that's so cute!"

...what? "Hey wait, let's take a pic together!"

He heard the click of a camera and the ginger asked them for their accounts so that he could tag them.

"Alrighty! #magishifttournament #nrc #heartslabyullost #rip—"

Was this guy seriously saying the hashtags outloud?? Latte had no idea what to think about these guys. Trey was nice and this ginger—

"Oh I'm Cater by the way!"

— and Cater was too much of an extrovert for him. Maybe it was because Latte didn't meet anyone who was outwardly nice in their first meeting. Well, except for Jamil and maybe Vil and Rook if he didn't take into account that Vil absolutely intimidated him the first time they met.

"Trey, Cater, what are you two doing here?" Riddle's voice cut through them and the two tensed up.

"Riddle heyy" Cater forced a laugh. "We're just chattin', nothing too special hahaha."

The redhead crossed his arm and glared at them. "I see. Well, we had a good match though I doubt we could call it a fair game."

Silent tension continued to build and Latte avoided Riddle's intense gaze. Was his play style a bit too rough? It wasn't like he harmed any one. It was odd, Riddle's presence was much more intense compared to the other dorm leaders he met.

Alaric was an asshole who acted nice and Leona was prideful and lazy. But Riddle? He only met him a couple hours ago but being in his presence was already suffocating. Maybe he was only feeling that way because the other two were tense.