TISG 27

"Prince!"

Maxine and I immediately ran towards Prince na nakatayo sa entrance ng hospital. His hair was messy, his polo shirt was wrinkled, and he looked stressed.

"Where is he?" naiiyak kong tanong kay Prince.

"They're still inside the Emergency Room. Tito and tita are already inside, too," sagot nito sa akin. Bakas pa sa boses na kinakabahan siya at nag-aalala.

"How did it happen?" nag-aalalang tanong din ni Maxine kay Prince.

Prince frustratingly brushed his hair with his hand. "We were just talking about the amount of blocks that we're going to need tapos nagreklamo siya na ang init and then he collapsed. I should've known when he kept complaining in between our conversation that he felt dizzy," his voice was trembling.

Hindi naman kasi siya kumain ng breakfast kanina umaga. I made pancakes but he said he was in a rush.

I heaved a sigh and mustered up the courage to go inside and see his parents. Pumasok ako at pumunta sa may pinto ng emergency room.

"Tita..." kinakabahan kong sabi when I saw Trevor's parents.

Halatang nagulat si tita Maria when she saw me, but there was hope in her eyes. "Nadia!" I could hear happiness in her voice. Nagulat din ako when she suddenly hugged me tightly at umiyak.

I looked at tito Clyde, Tyron, and Trixcy na nakatingin sa amin ni tita. Their eyes were puffy, too. Ang laki na din ng mga kapatid ni Trevor, they're the same age as Adrian and Nardan.

"Tita, it'll all be okay," was all I could say while caressing tita's back. Humagulgol ito sa balikat ko.

"Mom," Tyron said nang makalapit siya sa nanay niya, tila nahihiya pa ito na sa akin humagulgol si tita.

Tita pulled away from our hug and held both of my hands. Nakaramdam ako ng kaba at takot when she looked at me in the eye with her bloodshot eyes, ramdam ko ang kalungkutan niya.

"Can I talk to you?" she said between her sobs.

"Oo naman po," sagot ko agad rito.

"Mom," Tyron suddenly came up to her mom and gently pulled her away from me. "Come on." Trixcy grabbed her mom, too. She even gave me a apologetic smile.

They pulled her away from me and talked to her in a corner, hindi ko alam kung ano sinabi nila pero mas humagulgol pa si tita as they hugged her.

"Where's the family?" a doctor finally came out of the room. "He's finally okay. Trevor wants to talk to his family," he announced.

I exhaled all the sadness and nervousness in my body. Napayakap nalamang ako sa sarili ko dahil sa saya, hindi ko pa napigilan ang pag iyak ko. Salamat naman at okay na siya. I was so worried when they said that he was unresponsive.

I patiently waited outside the emergency room para makita siya. Kailangan kong makita na okay lang siya.

"Ate Nadia."

Napatayo agad ako when Tyron came out of the room, may ngiti na sa mga labi niya. "You're good to see him if you want."

"Thank you," a smile immediately formed in my face. Excited to see him.