"You're welcome," I grin, making everyone laugh again.

------

A bunch of us are sat around the sofas chatting. Currently, we're getting the full run down of Pricey's love life.

"You guys probably have seen, when I meet someone and start dating, I tend to move pretty quick," Pricey states.

"Nothing wrong with that, it works for some people. Love has no concept of time," I say.

"I do it too," Cami admits.

"So I met Alex, was married to him within about a year. Had only known Kieran about 5 weeks, got married and pregnant straight away," Pricey says, referring to one of her ex's and current partner.

"I got engaged to my husband after 3 weeks of knowing him," Michelle tells us.

"I don't blame you, Mark sounds like a dreamboat," I tell her, standing up and coming behind her to take her hair out of its towel and brush and style it.

"Hey, what about me?" Calum exclaims playfully.

"Don't worry baby, no one compares to you," I wink and blow him a kiss, and he pretends to catch it and slap it to his cheek, letting out a little 'ow' making us laugh.

"I wonder how Mark's gonna feel about suddenly having another daughter," Katie laughs.

"He and the girls will love her as much as I do!" Michelle smiles.

"I wouldn't change anything that happened though, it's made me who I am today. Except maybe Eurovision," Pricey laughs.

"Why would you regret that?! That's such a cool thing to be able to tell your kids," I ask her.

Looked and sounded shocking, didn't I? Couldn't sing it then and definitely can't now," she winces.

"But it would be an amazing memory to have, and having done it with Peter, the father of two of your kids," I point out.

"I guess you're right, I've never thought of it like that," she ponders.

"Mara does that a lot to people," Cal smiles.

A couple of the others wander off and I go sit next to Cal on one of the sofa's, curling into his side.

"How are you and the lil peanut doing today, my love?" he asks me, smiling sweetly down at me.

"We're good, managed a good sleep so we're trucking along well today," I smile back, and he leans down for a kiss.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him.

"Very well with my love in my arms," he winks, and I chuckle and kiss his jaw.

"Sap."

"Only for you, my dear."

------

In the bedroom with a bunch of the others, Big Brother announces that we will be nominating two people today.

"Shouldn't be too hard, especially considering there's still quite a lot of us in here," I say to the room as I tidy Calum and I's things.

"Gotta be done," Kav says.

"We all know each other, and it's a part of the game," Keith says.

"Plus if people take things too personally, they're making theirs and everyone else's time in here harder, we all know going in that it's part of the job, and not everyone will get along 24/7, we're bound to get on someone's nerves at some point," Cal points out.

"I'll be shitty if someone does a cop out and says 'well I think this person will be safe so let's nominate them', like no, say what you're actually thinking or feeling. I'm surprised Big Brother hasn't made it against the rules. Speaking of which, Big Brother that is an amendment for you," I say, speaking into my mic for the last bit making the others chuckle.