2nd Nominations

Thanks to the lack of arguments last night, most of us managed to have a decent sleep. I wake up and look around the room, seeing most people have gotten up and are getting ready or already have been out in the kitchen. I make the bed and quickly get ready, only taking about 10 minutes because thankfully my hair still looks nice from last night.

"Morning, Papa Al," I smile as I see him wander back in the room, and I catch the annoyed look on his face. "You alright?"

"Perez is telling anyone who'll listen that he's apparently 90% sure he's gonna leave because he doesn't wanna stay in a house with someone who makes him scared, aka me," he grumbles, coming and giving me a hug.

"Good thing anyone in here with a brain, and anyone on the outside will see how much of a big teddy bear you are and how much of a textbook narcissist he is. He can't expect to goad everyone and not get a reaction in a house like this," I respond, and he nods against my head, kissing my temple and we head out into the kitchen.

"Morning guys!" I smile at Keith, Kav and Alicia who are in the kitchen making their breakfast.

All three give me hugs and kisses on the head/cheek, making me happy that Alicia can recognise that I'm not part of whatever issues she has with other people.

"How's everything this morning?" I ask quietly, sipping on my coffee.

"I've been blown out," Alicia sighs.

"Ain't that interesting?" Kav says, and I poke him.

"Don't get snarky, you. Be nice," I scold.

"Sorry Mum," he smiles at me.

"All I will say Alicia is sit back and observe, and remember this when they try to be buddy buddy again, because you can learn a lot by observing and listening, and you learn who your real friends are," I say kindly, and she nods with a smile.

"You saw that coming though, right babe?" Michelle asks, having come into the kitchen and giving me a cuddle.

"Yeah, still hurts though," she admits.

"I think I've missed something, what's happened?" Keith interjects, utterly confused, making me chuckle.

"With Pricey coming in, Perez and Nadia have left Alicia high and dry today, fawning over the sparkly new toy," I tell him, and he nods in understanding.

"Last night when we were sitting around, Kav said to Alicia not to be surprised if she's not spoken to in the morning, and unfortunately he wasn't wrong," Katie adds.

"Nothing wrong with being nice, you find wonderful people, but for the ones that aren't so lovely, it's a great way to learn by experience," Michelle tells her.

"I suppose so," Alicia agrees.

"It can be better in a way, the rose tinted glasses come off and light is shed that otherwise might not have been," I tell her. "Gotta look on the bright side of life."

"That's actually her business slogan," Michelle snickers.

"Mhm, I'm the posterchild," I wink back at her, and everyone around the kitchen laughs.

Calum comes in from the bathroom after his workout and I make him a coffee. He comes behind me, taking a sip before placing it back on the bench and wrapping his arms around me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning wifey," he kisses my temple.

"Morning baby," I smile at him, turning to kiss him on the cheek.

"You guys are so cute, my heart can't take it!" Michelle exclaims dramatically, making us all laugh.

"Thank you for making us feel single," Kav and Alicia playfully glare.