Talent Show and Ridiculousness

"That kinda went a bit tits up last night," Alicia laughs the next morning as we're all waking up and getting ready for the day

"That kinda went a bit tits up last night," Alicia laughs the next morning as we're all waking up and getting ready for the day. I managed to get up before everyone else this morning so I'm already dressed and ready for the day.

I say I managed to, it was mostly because the little peanut has decided my bladder is a trampoline and I needed to pee at about 7 this morning. I realised I wasn't gonna get any more sleep this morning so I was up and getting ready, enjoying the alone time while I had my coffee and did my hair and makeup.

"Your hair is nice and fluffy still, this morning," I say to Cami as she puts her crown on.

"It looks nice, it's so long too. Is it all yours?" Cal asks, causing me to burst out laughing.

"All mine, yeah. It's so bad we've gotten to a point where you have to ask someone 'Is it all yours?'," Cami laughs, coming to cuddle with us on our bed.

After a while of laying there, my stomach grumbles loudly, deciding I need to head into the kitchen for food. Calum and Cami both laugh.

"Alright, pushy child. Mummy is gonna go get some food, geez," I grumble back at my stomach, making them wheeze more. I head out into the kitchen and make myself some breakfast, deciding on granola, some fruit and yogurt.

"Now shush, little one, and no complaints," I poke my stomach, making Nadia and Patsy laugh as they have their breakfast.

"What Perez said last night was absolutely ridiculous," Nadia says.

"What did he say?" Patsy asks, not having been around for this.

"Cami and Chloe should do a fake lesbian act for more publicity," I relay to Patsy, and she sighs and shakes her head in disappointment.

"Cami absolutely flew off the handle though, which I think we can all agree was a bit much," Nadia says, turning to me for confirmation.

"Absolutely. Like I understand where she was coming from with finding it horrible he wants her to fake something she's not and especially insinuating she just wants more press, but that wasn't the way to go about it," I confirm. "I did explain that to Perez outside after though, with Kav and Calum that considering everything with Ken and Jeremy that it was definitely a touchy subject, but also pointed out that things like that give the LGBT community a bad look and make it seem like a choice, so once that was explained more, he was very understanding and remorseful, which I think is good."

"The amount of screaming and stuff that's already happened in here is just horrific," Nadia whispers to us.

"I can't do it," Patsy shakes her head, sick of the constant arguing.

"I think in here, the biggest thing is that people need to, for the most part, start every day with a fresh start so that we can all remain friendly, or at least civil, and take things at face value or talk to people when there is an issue to resolve it and get rid of the tension," I say. "There's too many grudges and bad blood already, we need to just get rid of them and let our time in here be much more positive."