Nominations

"Morning! Good morning," I hear Kav's voice through the bedroom as I'm cuddled in bed with Calum. I turn to him to see him looking back at me, and he leans down to give me a peck.

"Morning," he mumbles against my lips, not a morning person in the slightest.

"Morning grumbles," I chuckle, running my hands through his hair, to which we smiles contentedly.

"You guys are already like a married couple, I swear," Nadia comments with a smile. I return the smile and get up, grabbing some clothes and going into the toilet to get changed. As I re-enter the bedroom, I hear Ken make a crude comment, making my jaw drop.

"Hope you cleaned those fingers," he comments too Cami and Chloe, and they both laugh in shock while I stand there appalled.

"What the fuck?" I mumble, and the girls stare back, just as lost as I am.

"I haven't had enough coffee for that yet, today's gonna be lovely," I say sarcastically, getting some hums of agreement.

"Let the mind games begin, dude," Calum says to no one in particular, getting out of bed. I sneak up behind up and hit him on the bum cheekily, and he turns to me wiggling his eyebrows. I then proceed to place my hands on his chest, knowing how cold they are, and he jumps at the cold.

"Holy frick! Is there a freezer in there I don't know about, that you chose to put your hands in? Why are they so cold?" he whines, making some of us laugh.

He takes my hands in his, which swamp mine, and rubs them viciously in an attempt to warm them up. I take my hands back and shove them in my jumper sleeves, before giving him a giant sleepy hug, which he returns with a smile.

"Awwwwwww!" the girls call from their bed, teasing us. I turn around and poke my tongue out at them.

"Oh my god, you both did it at the same time!" Cami giggles, and Calum and I look at each other with a smirk. We run and jump on the girls, squishing them as they squeal. Some of the older housemates look on amused, while Patsy comes and joins in the dogpile, making us all laugh. Eventually we get up and I go make some coffee for Calum and I, knowing he'll want some.

"Ooh, thank you my darling," Calum says, coming and giving me a kiss on the head as he takes our coffee, placing them in front of seats at the kitchen island. We drink them quietly, the others not in the kitchen yet, before getting something to eat. Calum makes some oatmeal for us both, topping it with fruit. I thank him with a kiss and dig in.

"I just realised something," Calum says, and I nod at him to continue.

"Harry always babbles about us getting together and getting married, telling us he dreams about it, and it's sort of coming true," he tells me.

"Oh gosh, yeah. I hadn't even thought of that," I gasp. "He's gonna be a happy boy when we get home, I wouldn't be surprised if Angie showed him a bit of yesterdays show and told him."

"I hope he's being good for mom, not giving her too much trouble," Calum says, finishing off his food quickly.

"I'm sure he's lovely. Geez you sure you're not a vacuum? You just inhaled that," I ask him as he goes to make us some more coffee. Michelle and Katie come out just as I say this, giggling at my comment. Calum makes them some too, getting hugs of thanks.

"I might take mine and go get ready in the bathroom," I tell them, and they all nod.

"I think the girls and Patsy just went in there too, so you can annoy them," Katie tells me.

"Oh goodie," I smile, clapping my hands evilly, getting chuckles as I grab my coffee and head into the bathroom, my stuff already in there on a shelf.