She lie effortlessly. Sam was stunned for her speech. The clap sound of the reporter break his trance.

The windup the interview. The channel members left. After they left Sam forcefully left the hold of Siv.
And stand infront of them by clapping his hands soundly.

Sam: Wow!! All the world's best drama artists are here. I know about you Mr. Krishnan but see your daughter xerox of you. It's ok, un ratham una maari dana irukum. Evening enaku kalyanam olunga vandhu serunga. And inimel un ponnu enta batharama irupa. So avala pathi kavala padada. And ready to lose everything.

Saying this he take his coolers ina stylish way and wear that. And asked the guards to stay here for monitoring them. Asusual pulled Siv and dragged with him to the car. But in the whole time not even a drop of tear came from her eyes. She just followed him. Both settled in the car. After few minutes of silence, Sam started to speak.

Sam: Adhu epdi un amma appaku na ellam solli kuduthu avanga crt ah sonnanga...unta na edhum sollamaye ne brilliant ah oru story coverup pannita

Sam expecting an answer from her. But she didn't mind him and looked outside the window. Sam got frustrated. He pulled her forcefully by her waist. She hit hus hard chest. He tightly held her chin and made her to look at his eyes.

Sam: See If I question you just open your mouth and answer. Don't ignore me. If I lost my temper then ready to lost your life.
He said this to fear her but her reply take him back

Siv: Then do it . Why are you leaving me? I know you won't kill me. You want them to suffer by seeing me. That's why you are doing all these right. Do whatever you want? I'll stay here lifelong to save my parents.

Saying this she used her all force and remove the hold of him.

Sam just remains silent in the whole ride by thinking how bold she talks with him. This is the first time someone talking to him like this. Again he sees his mother's trace in her. That's why Sam doesn't harm her very badly. Unless handling her roughly because he don't know how to handle a girl. In these years so many girls tried to spend atleast one night with him both for him and his money. If anyone take step for that then surely they won't be alive after that. He doesn't allow any woman to approach him other than Mary. She was the one taking care of him when he came out from the orphan.

His thinking is now fully on Siv. But that girl sat there without minding his presence. He left that here. And turned his face as a cold one to maskup his emotions.

They reached the mansion and it was simply decorated for their wedding. Sam doesn't like these arrangements because this marriage is only for his revenge. He was about to mess the decoration before that Mary came and told she was the one who arranged this. And asked whether he like this. Sam don't shout at Mary unless he was in extreme anger. Happiness in her face just reduce his anger and a smile came out as a response. The two souls hiding behind the kitchen just left their breath which they holds this while. That's none other than Surya and Praveen. Mary approach to kitchen.

Surya: Thanks Mary ma....nenga illana engala avan polandhurupan

Praveen: Aama ma...nenga dan decoration panna sonninganu therinjadhala summa vitan...nanga rendu peru dan ellam pannomnu therinjudu avanuku..comform iniku engaluku sangu dan

Surya: Dei amaidhiya iru da... avanuku seriyana paambhu kaadhu...ketalum ketruvan

Mary: Enamo ponga....unga vilayatula enna bali aakama irundha seri dan

Both smiled sheepishly. Praveen being and hyper and cashew nut child enthusiastically told

Praveen: Va machan namma poi avanga first night ku room ready pannuvom