"Wake me up" he said as he slowly closed his eyes I knew he meant as soon as we arrived at school.

I turned my head back to the window on my side as I looked at the trees I couldn't help but slowly start to fall asleep as well.

I felt someone shake me awake and it was Ilya who seemed to have a look of annoyance and worry " I told you to wake me up" I blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry" I whispered. He just looked at me still annoyed.

"Next time if you aren't feeling well Chris stay at home" he said as he took mine and his bag back and stood outside waiting for me. He put his free hand out for me to hold which I did and as soon as I was out he lead me to my register class.

As soon as he opened the door the classes that was nosy a few seconds ago went quite.

"Where do you sit" he asked looking at me seemingly not bothered by the attention.

I pointed it out for me. I still in shock that he took me all the way to my class. He nodded as he put my bag at my sit and left without a word.

I was frozen as well as my class mates than suddenly they broke out in whispers.

Whispers I could very well here. "Was the Ilya just here or am I dreaming"

"Yeah he was and I'm guessing that's his sister..."

The whispered continued on and as soon as register was over I ran out of that class. By the time I arrived at math no one was there.

I set at my sit as I tried to calm my racing heart down. People slowly started entering the class and Amber was one of them I immediately smiled at her she smiled as well as she made her way to me.

"Well you're early" she smiled.

"You know what they say the early bird catches the worm" I managed to breathe out.

"Never really liked the saying because of the worm thing, also you sound like you just ran a marathon" she said looking at me.

"I may as well have, this school is freaking big" I told her. When I made may way here I bumped into slot of people and had to make a lot of corners.

"What happened?" she asked curiously and so I told her everything.

She looked amused her green eyes sparkling "It's hard having very attractive brothers isn't it and you do know that there's an elevator right."

"What" I immediately turned to her and I swear I could have gotten whiplash.

"Of course this school has an elevator, why didn't I think of that" I grumbled out and Amber burst out laughing and I too slowly started laughing too.

A throat was cleared I looked up and made contact with Mr Johnson. And immediately the laughter left me as I pinched Amber causing her to look where I was looking and shut her's too as she began to cough struggling to stop laughing.

"Excuse me Mr Johnson" she said as she ran out the class. I think she ran because she was scared Mr Johnson would snitch to her sister.

Mr Johnson just rolled his eyes and continued on with the lesson.

Then suddenly I heard lightening and immediately flinched not now. I thought as I struggled to breathe.

I was taken back to that night... that night.

I began choking my breath I could hear someone trying to talk to me but I felt like I was deep in water, just like that day.

Then suddenly I began to feel pain on my shoulder someone tried to touch me but it felt like it was him. It was was him.

I began backing away "No,no,no,no,no,no-" when he held me I began to thrash around.

LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO.

Another pair of hands held me as the that person moved closer I wanted to beg them to let me go but I couldn't.

"Chris it's me,it's Ilya don't worry it's me. You're not there you're with me Ilya" Ilya, Ilya.

"Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya Ilya" I repeated his name just to forget his name, remember that I was not with him.

"That's right Chris, you're with Ilya" Ilya said his hand brushing through my hair.

I looked up at Ilya he looked worried yet calm and when I turned to the other pair of hands it was Nikolai his eyes widened in shock but his hands were shaking in what I believe was anger. Behind him was Mr Johnson who was holding an oxygen mask as he gave me an awkward smile.

Fortunately it seems that they're the only ones in the class.

"Printsessa you have some explaining to do" Nikolai told me and as I looked at him he was smiling but his shaking hands and eyes that looked cold said otherwise.

I looked at Ilya for help. He sighed as he shook his head.

Of all times why did it happened at home where there was no one.

I swallowed before opening my lips "K-knock knock" I suddenly said.

They both looked at me like I had two heads.

"Knock knock" I repeated again.

"Who's there" Nikolai and Ilya asked at the same time.

"Bryan" I said.

"Bryan who?" Ilya was the one to ask.

"Bryan my abuser"

Chapter 8 is out so we are going to find out who did this to our Chrisanna and Nikolai looks like the first to throw a punch.