❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He brought his mouth closer to taehyung's cheeks, smelling the strawberry scent and feeling dizzy. He gave his husband small playful bites from the base of taehyung's neck to the base of the ear and whispered to him with a rough voice.

"You are driving me insane"

"I can tell" taehyung exhaled as he felt the mafia hips pressing against his once again and his heart jumped into his chest.

"Ju---" he couldn't keep talking as jungkook kissed him passionately like he might vanished any moment.

He left a small moan out between their passionate kiss and that made the mafia want him even more.

Taehyung thought. "F***! He's getting hot in every single aspect" he felt jungkook's tongue battling his once more and jungkook's strong hold on his waist.

"You are so stubborn" taehyung whispered between their kiss. "And it's infuriating!"

Jungkook grabbed his husband by the legs and lifted him up abruptly, taehyung crossed his legs behind jungkook's back.

Taehyung back again hit the shelf once again, making a few things drop on the floor but they ignored it. He left another soft moan out as jungkook kissed his not bandage neck side.

Hearing that so close to jungkook's ears brought up another level of roughness taehyung never thought jungkook had in him. He brought his lips back to taehyung's as his tongue changed its rhythm against him.

He opened his eyes, almost out of breath as he looked into taehyung's eyes.

"Indeed it's infuriating" he whispered back to him.

Then it hit taehyung. They are in hospital with the family members and anyone could come in especially jimin since the door was unlocked.

"Someone can come in...am really sorry" as he brought his legs down and softly pushed jungkook.

He fixed himself in speed, glanced at jungkook last one before storming out.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇FlashBack Ends⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Jimin spit the drink he was drinking all over the table and started coughing wildly. Taehyung raised from his chair and patted jimin's back.

"You what?!!" Jimin yelled.

Taehyung sure by now the whole restaurant is watching the drama unfolding on their table. He gave them an apologetic looked.

"Yes!" Which taehyung release a low sigh.

Jimin started at him while opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"So you ignore cockroach past three days for that?" Taehyung huffed and nod.

suddenly jimin's face broke into a huge grin and the next question was something taehyung can definitely expect from jimin.

"Was he good kisser?" Taehyung gave him an annoyed look but jimin stare at him with a curious look on his eyes.

Taehyung sigh. "Yeah!"

He squealed like a little girl who just saw his crush. Taehyung rolled his eyes at him.

"From that day you began ignore him"

"Yes, jimin and promise you shouldn't tell anyone"

"Ofcourse, I would"