Chapter 3

Date: September 1st 1991
Time: 6:30
Place: Kings Cross Station

Draco POV

I'm so nervous! We are starting Hogwarts today and I'm so scared, I hope I'm with Ron. Anyways we are all packed and we are in front of a brick wall. I didn't understand at first but then I got told that is the door to the train station.

Mum went somewhere but I don't really care. I'm to nervous to care about anything.

4 Minutes Later

I've started to worry, Mums been gone for almost 5 minutes, but Ron is to busy eating his gummy worms to notice it's been 4 minutes. I then heard mums voice from behind me, I turn around to see mum taking to a boy with shaggy black hair, round slightly broken glasses, and light tanned skin.

I started to walk up to mum and the boy, Ron must of noticed and started to walk with me. He's been overprotective and worried about me ever since the...incident...

We walked up to mum as she was talking to the boy. She saw us and smiled and said "Oh! Hello dears, wait... what time is it?" I move my sleeve up to read my watch "6:34, train leaves in 11 minutes" I told mum, she always wants to be 5 minutes early we still don't know why.

When I told she widen her eyes and started to rush us the the brick wall and told us to run towards the wall. Fred and George went first, then the strange boy. Leaving me and Ron last as we both run up to the wall.

I As I open my eyes I see a huge train and too many people to count, mum rushed us into the train I stayed by Ron as we were finding a compartment to sit in.

We found one at the very back but it had someone it but there were no others left this one had to do. When we walked in and sat down I realised it was the boy mum was talking too in the compartment.

As we sat down Ron starting to talk to him. "Hi! My name is Ronald Weasley and this is my brother Draco Weasley. What's your name?" I didn't really pay attention so I just brought out a book to read it's called 'Cinderella' dad gave me it when he came back from work with a box full of books. I've kept all them since.

Harry POV

Ron seem very nice, I only say Ron cause I haven't talked to Draco yet cause he's busy with a book. After I talk to Ron for a little bit I remember I haven't told him my name yet. "Oh, I haven't told you my name yet." Ron then blinked and laughed a little "What's your name then?" He said, I lift my glasses up cause they fell a little bit.

"I'm Harry Potter"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~

T.B.C