He moaned into my mouth while his hands roamed my body with no sense of urgency, taking his time in feeling me.

"Let's forget this entire day happened," I whispered, gliding my hand over his strong shoulders to remove his jacket.

My goal became clear when I tried to get rid of his shirt. My fingers barely loosened the first button when he reached up, gripping my wrists in one hand and halting my movements. I paused, staring up at him. Did he not want to?

Any doubt in my mind disappeared when he kissed my fingers, still holding my hands as he leaned forward to kiss my lips. "Let me show you how much I missed you."

Oh.

Valerio backed me into the wall of his bedroom, laying both palms next to my head "Would you like that?"

He gazed down at me, his brows slightly scrunched and his lips parted as he awaited my answer. When he looked at me like that, how could I ever say no? When he looked at me like that, how could I ever deny him?

I was vanquished by lust, ready for him and everything he had to offer. After the terrible day I had, Valerio was really all that I needed.

"Yes," I breathed. "Please."

His face dropped into one of lust-filled agony, but he quickly hid in the crook of my face. "Fuck—" he breathed. "I want to, but I need something from you first."

"Anything," I said quickly, taking a sharp intake of breath when I felt his teeth scrape my earlobe.

"Be careful with your words, amore," he warned me. "Anything?"

"Yes, anything. I don't care," I enunciated, overwhelmed by the desperation to fuck him right there. My clit throbbed, a sign that whatever Valerio wanted—I could only hope that I was in a position to give it to him because I needed him.

He lifted his head, and I felt his fingers trail the hem of my pants. "Say that I'm yours, Alani. Let me hear you."

Say that I'm yours. He wasn't asking me to declare that I belonged to him, but instead he was asking me to say that he was mine. That was it.

I felt a million emotions rush through me, the most prominent one being relief. I would have said that without him asking me to.

"Say it," he whispered, kissing the side of my jaw. "And mean it."

He pushed closer to me, allowing me to feel the print of his erection through the pants. My eyes almost rolled back at the sensation. "You're mine, Rio. Only mine."

As soon as the words left my lips, Valerio was on his knees and my pants was pulled down my legs.

My underwear was next.

I gasped, letting the back of my head rest against the wall. My body was flushed, pumping full of heat and I took my hoodie off without him asking me. The smile on his face told me that he enjoyed that.

My hands draped through his hair, feeling him kiss both of my thighs as his hands ran over my ass. My legs were pressed together, but that didn't stop him.

He leaned forward and kissed my slit, his eyes close when I looked down at him. "Open these legs, amore. I want to taste you." He ended the sentence with a gentle bite to my inner thigh and the slight sting caused my body to jerk.

I separated my legs, watching him stare at my pussy as if it was the most profound piece of art. It was amazing how Valerio never failed to make me feel beautiful, even with my past experiences being insecure underneath the gaze of other men. The way Valerio looked at me, I never doubt that he liked what he saw.

He grabbed my leg, hooking it over his shoulder and fully exposing me. He groaned, muffling it by pressing a kiss to my thigh. "You're so beautiful, amore. So fucking beautiful."

I couldn't wait anymore.

Valerio brushed his lips over my clit, gentle with enough pressure for me to feel every stroke of his full lips. The throb between my thighs was excruciating, and I had an idea that Valerio was teasing me—waiting for me to tell him how badly I wanted to feel his tongue on me.

It became obvious when he softly dragged his teeth over my clit and tingles erupted through me. The smirk on his face told me that he found pleasure in my desperation, and I was so far past the point of caring that I had no hesitation to express how badly I wanted him.

"Valerio. Open that fucking mouth and do it," I stammered, incapable of controlling my words as they spewed from me. Valerio didn't mind. Not in the least.

The smirk on his lips widened and when lifted his head and looked at me—it was clear that I gave him exactly what he wanted.

"That's my girl," he whispered before leaning forward to slide his tongue through my slit.

My legs would have buckled if he wasn't holding me.

The sensation was heavy, and mind-consuming—not being able to think of anything else except Valerio on his knees for me, licking my pussy and looking good doing so. His tatted hands trailed up my stomach, finding my breasts and he squeezed the both of them.

When his tongue passed the opening of my hole, I moaned loudly and let my fingers intertwine through his hair.

"Fuck," he whispered. "I missed this. Open wider, baby. Let me feel all of you."

I did as I was told, not wasting a second.

"Just like that," he breathed. "Don't move." When his tongue entered me again, he was deeper than before and I gasped. How I fucking missed this...It had been a week, but feeling him fuck me with his mouth was a breath of fresh air after suffering for days.

It was bliss, and I lost myself within it with no regrets.

It wasn't the first time Valerio was on his knees for me, but I'd never get sick of seeing it. I'd never grow tired of him wanting to pleasure me. Only because I'd never want to stop fucking him.

Valerio buried his face between my legs, licking through my slit and sucking on my clit before returning to my hole. It wasn't rushed, or harsh. Valerio's movements were heavy, but slow and felt so fucking good that my orgasm tightened my stomach quicker than I expected.

I knew that if Valerio carried on, my body would grow weak too fucking fast for my liking and I wanted to cum with him inside of me. Multiple times. I wanted to kiss him while he fucked an orgasm out of me. There was a lot of things that I wanted, but Valerio was always the centre of it all.

I gripped his hair, pulling him away from him and it was as if he just knew.

Valerio got on his feet, giving me a rough kiss on my lips. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes—" I whispered. "Please."

• • •

I love you so much, thank you for reading ❤️

Read the full book on my patreon;
patreon.com/onlyshannon