Ritsuka's NO Nut November

Ritsuka is worried about something, what exactly is he worrying about?, is it a new threat? (Nope),Did he finally found out it was Gilgamesh who ate all of his cookies?! Of course Not!

it is No Nut November and Ritsuka would have to avoid all of his female servants including Ishtar. The Goddess of love and sex has been a thorn on his side and she can be really unexpected and unpredictable which is why he lost NNN Two years ago. Ishtar has three attributes that Ritsuka needs to avoid: she can be naked and on his bed with a seductive pose,she teases him then strokes him or she will Straddle him,whisper to his ear seductively and kiss his neck or she could do both of these things with the help of her sister (which thankfully Ritsuka hasn't experienced) and these are the things that make Ishtar annoying in November. So not only does Ritsuka have to avoid his female servants advances but has to deal with Ishtar as well so Ritsuka suited himself up and gets ready to conquer No Nut November.

Rules for this challenge:THERE ARE NO RULES!

There is another story that is going to conjoint with Sonics NNN it is called To Love Ru Ritos No Nut November or To Love Nut you can put this story in ether the original To love ru or To Love Ru Darkness but since I don't want to spoil anything I will be going over the important parts

The plot goes as follows: The principal announces to all the students at the school that the time has come for No Nut November and has a voting like button in each class for a boy who is welling to rise up to the challenge and many agreed confidently but Most of the boys (mostly the perverts) do not want to join the challenge and Rito was one of them but after some encouraging (or being forced) by his friend Sarayama (or By Nemesis if you do Darkness) to press the button and now Rito Yuuki is the target of many Girls so Expect a lot of Nudity.

Second note: For Why Yami wants Rito To lose No Nut November in To love Ru is pretty easy (aside from the fact that she had already fallen for Rito in To love Ru). Yami wants revenge on Rito for all the "ecchiness" he has (accidentally)caused on her and No Nut November seems to be this opportunity even if she has to do things the ecchi way. (For why Nana wants Rito to lose is because momo said that she doesn't have the guts to seduce a guy but Lalas reasoning is a bit hard )

These are the girls in the original To love Ru series that will try to get Rito to lose:
Lala
Momo (of course)
Yami
Haruna
Risa (Of course she would)
Run ( easy but just for fun's sake just have Ren try to be one of the guys that is was considering doing the challenge but when he heard that Rito was joining in he immediately pulled out because he thought it was hilarious and manly of Rito to do that and informed Run).
Nana
Oshizu
Mio (same as Risa)
Saki (to beat out Lala)
Yui (surprising. Yeah I have no words to describe this.)

And that is all you need to do for this challenge and I hope any of you guys didn't Nut.