.

.

.

Asuma smiled. "Okay then..."

****

Orochimaru was laying in his bed. He was far to weak. He didn't mean to let it get this bad, but it did, and someone knew it would.

Sasuke.

"Come on out young Uchiha..."

From the darkest corner of the room, a pair of bright red eyes shone through. Dropping from the ceiling was Sasuke, in his usual black clothing and purple scarf.

"Hn, time to shed the skin snake?" Sasuke asked.

"You know me well. I do appreciate you coming to me, that makes this easier," Orochimaru hissed.

"Easier? Yes... for me that is..." Sasuke replied.

He sprung back, the second Orochimaru leapt forwards. A ball of fire was sent, and it covered half the room. When the flames vanished, so did the snake.

Sasuke's red eyes flickered back and forth from all corners of the room. A small cocky smirk grew on his face as he pulled out an old seal paper. One that hasn't been used since the valley of the end.

In a split second, Sasuke  spun around and captured Orochimaru, how was about to absorb him into the curse seal on the seal paper. He vanished into nothing, and Sasuke smilled darkly at the paper in his hands.

"Just incase..." He muttered to himself. He placed the seal back in his pocket and left as silently as he arrived.

Nice, simple and quick. To top it off, Orochimaru was now dealt with.

Leaving the cave, it exploded, though not a sound was heard. Not the fire crackles, not the caving in of the tunnels, not the rubble. Nothing. Sasuke let the flames die down a bit before slicing a Kunai across an ink marking on a nearby tree.

Suddenly the sound returned.

"You ready?" Haku asked. He was seated in said tree.

"Yup... let's go get team Taka.."

****

Sakura sat in the trees by the destroyed base. An instinct told her to get out, and get out she did. She was glad she listened because not a moment after she left a silent explosion took place.

Sasuke was the only person she could think of that could do that, she knew she needed to hide. If he saw her, she wasn't sure he'd let her live. Not yet anyway.

He would, when he saw she was saving their future. It's not her fault Hinata gets in the way of that.

Speaking off.

Sakura headed towards Konoha, it'd be impossible to harm the Hyuga in her home, the Hyuga compound was too well defended. Especially after Hinata was Kidnapped as a child.

She'd have to be patient for this to work.

You're very keen on dying.

She would need a plan. Pein attacked Konoha soon, she could wait till then. That is if Sasuke didn't change it too much. If Pein still did his attack on Konoha, then Sakura would have the perfect moment to strike.

She started to walk off before she suddenly stopped. She suddenly started taking heavy breaths. She couldn't breath. Sakura fell against a tree.

Water... she needed water. Stumbling towards the nearby river that she could hear running. Falling onto her knees she caught a look of her reflection.

Her eyes were constantly flashing between a Dark and dull, to a light and bright green. Dark, light, dark, light, dark then light again.

"Fuck off..." She growled out.

Get out of my body!

"Only one of us will get what we want,"

And it won't be you!

Light stayed for longer than inner would like to admit. Then dark. Then light again, she moved and splashed her face with water. Light stayed....

She grinned. She stood up, she could move. She was in control, she had to warn Sasuke. She needed him to stop her. She went to run in the direction where they saw Sasuke, but her body froze once more.

Inner was in control again..

"Too close..." sakura frowned to her self.

I'll get it eventually, you can't fight forever!

She was ignored. Inner needed to crush her spirit so she would give up. She couldn't do that now. Hinata had to die first. Perhaps watching Hinata die would show her how useless it is to try and struggle.

Two birds with one stone.

A dark smirk grew on her face.

______________________________________

Here's another chapter guys. Things are getting spicy!

Hope you guys are enjoying this still! Your comments mean the world to me!

Quick question! Who's pov would you like to see more of!

Ja ne!