Goddess of Underworld

(Persephone POV)

What he used to smite with all his existence, he takes in grudgingly, but wholeheartedly.
Hades, god of the underworld, has now pronounced me wife and goddess of the underworld. It has been 10 years since the summit and Hades has now decided to never attend a summit again. I know how much it hurts him to think about last time, but as I said, he takes his pain in wholeheartedly.

Right now Spring is about to begin and it is time for me to take my leave.

"It is not spring, for winter still lingers." Hades stood before me at the entrance pouting.

"Now now Hades, why do you do this every year? I will be back in dues time." I smiled to
reassure him but he looked away.

"Hades, you won't be that lonely you know, with Riezer around. Oh and Ares always comes to visit around this time."

"I don't like this, these long months of waiting are the worst. I deserve more time with my wife."
I laughed despite his serious tone.

"Riezer."

"Yes miss?"

"Take care of him alright."

"I will try my best miss." I hugged Riezer then turned to Hades who was still pouting.

I surprised him with a kiss on the cheek. Then he finally gave in and kissed me sincerely.
This feeling of love for this supposedly bad guy will never go away.
For I am Persephone known as Kore in the human world and goddess of the underworld.

"I have to go now Hades."

"Fine, I will see you at the sunrise of Autumn."

"I'll be here."

Hades slowly let go of my hand and I got into the carriage. For now, I will let him pout because it makes me happy to see him this way. And for what's to come in the future; well I'll just have to wait and see.