Countdown To Genesis: Act 3

Start from the beginning

Azrexel: Go wake the twins.

Lucifx: That's already being handled.

As they talked, the children of the Sun and Moon approached their fathers.

(Opening theme)

(BZZZZZZZZZZZ)

Azrexel: Are you sure-

Lucifx: I am.

Azrexel: How sure? We can't keep this up!

Solas/Lunas: RAAAAAHHHH!!

Lucifx: Finally.

Red and blue streaks of light crash like a comet into the pillars of oblivion, disrupting the flow of power and letting the mega katana hit Aiba.

The twins of fire and ice then begin bombarding their mother with attacks across her bodies.

(Family brawl theme)

Solas/Lunas: HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM MEEEEE!?!!?

The Nemefix who try to get in there were torn apart as they flew straight through them.

Aiba: The memory of them was causing you two pain.

Solas: Goodbye, are always heartbreaking!

Lunas: But we would never want to forget!

Solas: Because through us! They live on!

Lunas: They give us power!

Solas/Lunas: THE POWER TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU!!

They crash straight into her and start pushing Aiba toward the moon where they keep her pinned.

Azrexel then comes in with the mega blade, using it to cut Aiba's chest.

Lucifx then ripped a hole open and climbed into her to try and break her core.

Instead...

(CRASH)

Lucifx: You really are Tony Nexstar's daughter! You both are stardust insane!!

He shouted while clashing with the Gear within a Gear.

(Aiba: Empress of Gears)