PART 2-( Describing her..)

Start from the beginning

" no I am not a crying girl... That time I used to cry because boys always tease me in the name of my late father.. They used to say that I had eaten my father... Don't you know??? ... But now I am a strong girl I don't cry on these silly things... Huh.. " said bondita while folding her hands over chest and puffing her cheeks... Shubham busted the puffed up cheeks and laughed loud...

" baba tell me na something about maa... " asked antika while anirudh asked her why??? don't she know everything then why she always wants to hear about avantika to which she said she wantst o hear everything about her maa everyday....so that she can never forget a single thing of her....
Anirudh smiled and started telling his daughter about his wife...

" your maa is soo beautiful... That I have never seen a women beautiful than her but yes my daughter is more beautiful than her.... " said anirudh...

" aww bondita u look more beautiful when you puff your cheeks... I just loved your puffed up cheeks so much that I can eat you whole... " teased shubham while bondita pinched him hard this time while he screamed in pain but laughed...

" your mother wants to become a barrister but she has to leave her studies in her last year because she is pregnant... But decided to start her studies once everything settle properly...but... "said anirudh...

" even after Becoming a successful barrister babu also... You are my same little bondita... Get teased so fastly... U don't know how much I love teasing my bondita...." said shubham...

" ok ok now stop laughing... But I am tensed.. U know na I have achieved everything but still incomplete... I can't even do any work properly... " replied bondita sadly....

" your maa do her every work properly... She is a master in everything... She works for us without getting tried.... She is all rounder for me and everyone... " said anirudh to antika...

"why??? I know how much u care for us and does every work of us... Still why u always say like this bondita.. U know that ibdotn like anyone blaming bondita..... Then how can u blame her??? " asked shubham being angry

" why don't u know that I am still not a mother... I am incomplete women.. May be I have done some mistake that's why dugga maa didn't give me a blessing of being a mother till now... Why shubham why didn't she give me????... Asked bondita tearfully...

" then why she left us baba... " asked antika...

" I told you na once that she is everyone's favourite... So your dugga maa took your mother as she needs some help na antika... That's why.... But you can see your mom in sky..the most shining star is your mom who is happy to see her antika... "replied anirudh while looking at antika who looked at the sky.....

" you know na bondita your dugga maa do everything on right time... So when right time come she will give you this happiness also... Till then love me and whenever feels sad then see the most shining star in the sky and remember one thing you are like that shining star who should not fade her shining effect and should provide happiness and shine in other's life with her barristery skills to the world.... " said shubham

" and this star needs her husband to glow brighty... Understood... Shubham u will always support me na like this only... Promise me u will never leave me like others... "asked bondita while he noodedand was going to promise her but meenakshi called her and she has to leave in hurry...
Shubham looked sadly at his hand which is going to give her promise but it remained unfulfilled... He pray to God to protect bondita always....

( both together conversation now closed...)

In anirudh's room,

"baba you loves maa so much na... That's why you talk to her photo every night...???" asked antika...

" yes your baba loves your maa very muchhh... " repliee anirudh looking at her smiling photo...

" that's why you don't agree with kaka dadu to bring another maa and wife for us.... Isn't it??? .... Asked antika with a serious tone while he looked at her that how she knows and who the hell told her these things about another mother and all...

" who told you about this..??? And why would I want another wife when your mother is with us only in our heart and mind...."

" I am just asking you baba that... " she is saying but he interrupted her saying it's time to sleep and made her lay in bed...

" I can never bring anyone in my life antika... " said he determined in his mind...
But what he don't know is he is going to do what he never wanted to do....

----------------------
Next day,
Shubham left for out of station for some case work... While bondita had taken a leave from her work on insist of dadi.... She is waiting for some document which is very important for her and infact everyone....
But what she don't know is document will come and give her what she wants but with that someone is going to leave her forever....

_________________________

That's all for today...
Don't know what have I written....
But hope u liked it...

Don't forget to comment and vote up the part...

Till then Byee...
And thanks for reading...

~A.Saurav.....