Davina|35

He asks a lot of questions. Like yea, I'm somewhat happy (a lot) that he likes TVD but damn boy shut up and watch it. We're on episode two and he's rolling off of "omg is he alive" "omg did she die" omg this omg that, I'm going to shove a pillow in his face to shut him up.

"The next question that comes out of your mouth I'm shoving a pillow in your face and sitting on you till you pass out" I seethe through my teeth.

He motions to zip and lock his mouth. Good boy.

"Wait what happened to Vicki?" he questions dumbfounded.

"That's it I've had enough of you" I quickly get on top of him and put my pillow on his face and hold it down hoping to suffocate him.

I use all my weight, but sadly I only get so far because he grabs the pillow so roughly and throws it across the room. At this point, I'm stunned and can't even speak.

He flips me over so fast I'm now laying on the bed and he grabs both my hands roughly and pins them above my head. I try to wiggle free but his grasp is so hard on me that I can barely even twitch.

"Not so strong now love huh?" he says freakishly hot in my ear.

"Fuck you" I spat at him.

"Wish granted"

"Okay haha funny, now let me go Grey, you won"

"I want to hear you beg, like a good little girl you are" he smirks.

"No"

There's no way I can give in that easily, I mean are you kidding me????

"Do it."

"No."

"Fine we will just stay like this then" he states.

I have an idea.....

I start grinding my hips against his and feel him harder almost immediately.

"Tsk tsk little one, that isn't fair" he almost groans.

"What's not fair" I give him pouty eyes.

"Fuck" he groans as he starts grinding against me as well

I feel his grip loosen a bit and I bring my mouth towards his and start kissing him.

He grips my throat with one of his hands adding pressure to it and I moan at the pleasure it brings me.

Fuck this man is good at everything.

I bring the hand he let loose into his hair and slide my fingers into it and slightly tug, causing a groan to come out of him.

    A smirk appears on my face as I push him off of me, both heavily breathing.

    "Teasing is one of your attributes" Grey states ever so calmly.

   He lays back down and rests his hands above his head staring ever so deeply at the ceiling wall.

    "Whatcha thinking about?"

    "You"

    A blush returns to my face and I turn to the window looking out the curtains. The beautiful scenery right in front of me brings immediate joy to my face. I love the sky and how the sunsets and sunrises paint the sky ever so beautifully.

    I turn back around only to find Grey staring at me with admiration written all over his face.

    I roll my eyes at him "What is it now"

    "Has anyone ever told you that your beautiful" he states calmly.

    "Uh yea like a million guys, get in line cheap shot"

    "Real funny Davina, but I-"

    He is cut off by my phone buzzing ever so loudly on the nightstand. I quickly grab it and answer not bothering to look at the caller ID

    "Hello?"

    "BITCH YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD ASS EXCUSE AS TO WHY YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A WHATEVER HE IS ISN'T HERE. BOTH OF YOUR ASSES COME TO THE FUCKING FAIR RIGHT THIS MINUTE, WE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SO HURRY BITCH NO LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES!!!!!"

    Mia screms loudly into my ear. Before I even get a chance to speak the phone ends and I throw my phone on the bed.

    "Who the fuck was that" he questions.

    "I blame this all on you! All your fault no buts no cuts it's all your fault. That was an angry Mia ready to chop both our heads off if we don't get ready now and head to the fair, NOW, get your lazy ass up we have less than 5 minutes to get ready chop chop" I push him off the bed and run to my suitcase to find an outfit.

I hear him mumble bitch and I look up to give him a deadly stare. He chuckles and starts dressing.

    I throw on some black ripped jeans and a white tube top with gold jewelry.

    After a few more touch ups of my make up, I grab Grey's hand and pull him out the door with me.

How are we liking Greyson's POV???? Do we like it or no!?!?! Feedback is always welcome and so sorry for ghosting you guys :( I'm back now!!!!