Although they have seen the photos in advance, many people still couldn't help turning their heads when facing the disgusting dead fish heads up close.

    The spikes on the octopus's suckers shrank and folded, like a huge mouth. They seem to be a little hungry, shrinking and shrinking, like indifferent hunters ready to prey.

    And directly above the octopus body, stood a man in black clothes.

    Her face was completely intact, and the ugly skin burned by the zombie cells was restored to its original state. When her indifferent eyes were directed towards those abilities, the strange black lines on the bottom of her eyes seemed to move, and unconsciously changed a shape.

    She glanced around indifferently, and after the people surrounding the octopus, soon returned to the inside of the octopus body from the hole.

    The liveliness of the two kilometers behind suddenly came, and the aroma of the food also floated over.

    Seemingly irritated by this indifferent attitude, the giant octopus and Qian Xieyi became angry at the same time. The black octopus's eyes were instantly covered with bloodshot eyes, and it looked as if the eyes were glowing red.

    The eyes of those animals that suddenly became crazy before were almost like this.

    No need for Zhuang Jiu to say anything, everyone immediately judged that the octopus was about to start an attack, and they quickly got ready.

    The beginning of the attack may be just a simple fireball, or an ice edge, and then, other abilities fall on the octopus like raindrops, but they are not much use.

    The octopus has rough skin and thick flesh, and the spiritual powers surround it, which can block a lot of powers from falling. Under such a dense attack level, it does not suffer much damage at all.

    But it was completely irritated.

    The octopus fights back quite violently. Relying on the advantage of its stature, it swept its huge arms and feet violently, and broke many walls standing between the power user and it.

    The collapsed wall made the power user standing on it have to re-select the place, and the attack naturally slowed down.

    Because of the previous experience, Werther did not cut off all the arms and legs of the octopus as before, in order to prevent the yellow pus that can burn human flesh from splashing everywhere. Right now, he just flew in mid-air, sending cannonballs precisely into the holes, blowing up all the fish heads protruding inside and those strange fish eggs.

    The transparent eggs fell on the ground and bounced slightly, but they were quickly pressed by the octopus' heavy body and completely shattered.

    But those fish heads and eggs will soon grow back, and the newly generated fish heads are stronger and seem to be alive, and they start to spit out the fish eggs in their bodies. This kind of thing is not good at first sight, and the ability users can also have their own judgments, and they quickly escaped, avoiding the attacks of those fish eggs.

    But what spit out from the octopus, how can it be a simple fish eggs.

    All the fish eggs that were avoided fell behind the power users. However, the fish eggs, which originally thought that falling from such a high place would be directly smashed, bounced a few times on the ground at this moment, and then quickly approached the ability user, and soon they stuck to the abnormal On the capable ones!

    These things seem to have eyes, and they attach themselves to the bodies of the assistants and therapists very accurately. The pink liquid they carry quickly burns the fibers of their clothes and sticks to their skin!