"Sister, it has already come. But Xiaoshan also said that with its ability, it is estimated that the body can only accommodate five survivors in the safe zone at most, and the remaining survivors may not be safe."

    "Then Let Xiaoshan monitor first. With its ability, it can easily monitor whether the underground fortress in the safety zone of the Covenant and us is in danger of collapsing, and let it save people in a critical situation first."

    Weitt nodded and said Zhuangjiu's meaning conveyed to the hill.

    Xiaoshan didn't say much, just sent a message to Werther: [Things suddenly took a turn for the better! But it's all in my plan. Do not worry! Survivors will never be in danger! ]

    Could it be that the hill has evolved again?

    Zhuangjiu couldn't figure it out for a while, and after letting Werther continue to follow the hill, she and the people from the leisure winery left with the power users who were ready to fight, ready to meet the upcoming mutation plants.

    Not long after leaving the Star 1 District, everyone dispersed spontaneously, forming small groups according to their own teams, forming a circle and moving forward.

    After passing through a large forest that covered the eyes, the huge and ugly skin of the giant octopus could be seen from a distance, appearing in everyone's sight.

    The sound of hoofs stepping on the ground immediately came from my ears, layer upon layer, like a giant wave.

    coming soon.

    The sound of the explosion will disturb these creatures, and this is also a signal for the psychic to attack.

    The waiting time was too long. I don't know how long, a few minutes, or more than half an hour later, even when Zhuang Jiu's body was a little stiff, the first batch of running animals finally appeared in front of them.

    Seeing this scene, Zhuang Jiu silently summoned the rice machine gun and handed it to Dr. Cui.

    He doesn't have many means of attack for self-protection, and the rice machine gun can barely be used for him.

    Fortunately, Dr. Cui has started his own fitness routine since he came to Xianjiu, otherwise such a heavy machine gun might not be able to be picked up.

    There were 20 people in their group, and almost all of them were superpowers from the first district of Xingxian, who were familiar with Chateau Hexian, such as Xiao Che's brother Pei Yixuan, flying superpower user Xiao Zitong, and so on.

    Because they were familiar with each other, Zhuang Jiu directly manipulated the vines to wrap all the power users in all groups.

    Plants can perfectly hide their stature.

    The attack officially begins.

    Although the huge body of the giant octopus has gradually approached, everyone clearly understands that it has not come so soon.

    And what the power users have to do now is to strangle as many mutant animals and plants as possible before the giant octopus arrives, and then besiege the giant octopus together!

    Perhaps it was because after the division of labor and cooperation, unlike the previous appearance of being surrounded by scattered sand, the efficiency of this attack was unexpectedly high. When the team completely focuses the attack on one creature, the lethality that erupts is devastating.

    It's just that while they are attacking, they will always see a flashing green vine strangely, as if absorbing the body of the blown up creature.

    They have seen it before and know that this should be the ability of a power user in the sector.

    After all, it didn't cause any damage to the outcome of the matter, so they continued with the green vines.

    This time, the attacks of mutant animals and plants can be regarded as a steady stream. Just two creatures died here, and three creatures made up for it there. However, because of the super lethality of the power users after grouping, they also The attack of animals and plants and the resistance of power users are barely in a strange balance.

    However, as time passed, everyone's hearts became heavy.

    It seems that the power user has the advantage now, but if the giant octopus arrives, the situation will change dramatically.

    It was at this time that Zhuang Jiu realized that something was wrong with his body.

    But when Zhuang Jiu finally realized that something was wrong, she saw that the inside of her body seemed to be much heavier, as if it was filled with 1/3 of a strange liquid. Her lower body went all the way to the middle of her thighs, and she could see strange things when she looked inside. golden liquid.

    Don't even know what this is.

    Just when she was about to ask what the vine had done, Werther quickly came to her side and said in a low voice, "Sister, several safe areas have been breached."

    Zhuang Jiu looked back dumbly.

    "What's going on?"

    "That strange sound not only motivated the zombie tide and the creatures on the coast, but also summoned Qin Shan and all the mutant creatures in the dangerous area that he had never set foot on. The one who broke through the safe zone was the A group of mutant flies that no one thought of. Because there are too many, they will always be easily dodged if they want to fight, so the zombie claws will take advantage of it and attack in one fell swoop."

    Zhuang Jiu wrinkled deeply unconsciously . He frowned, ignoring the changes in his body for the time being, and asked, "How about those power users who resisted? And the survivors of the underground fortress, did Xiaoshan take them away     in time?" After the teleportation, there will be a period of recovery period, and in less than an hour, it cannot fully recover, and there is no way to save those abilities!     "Sister, don't worry, Xiaoshan has already swallowed all the three survivors of the breached safe zone, so it is still safe for the time being. The power users were sent to the first district of Xinghua by Xuehua and his wife first to rest. Be on call at any time."     Zhuang Jiu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."     "Right, sister, in addition to this... Xiaoshan also called a few of its friends. It is basically the same as its structure, and its volume is similar to The body is much larger than it." Werther looked a little strange, "It means that the survivors can hide in the body of it and its friends first, and then release it after waiting for victory."     This is the beginning of the winery . Unexpected.

    She had thought that there was one and only one creature like the hill that could hardly be called a living thing.

    "Since the basic problems in the rear area have been solved..." Zhuang Jiu's heart was also relieved: "Look for Xuehua and his wife to help them transfer all important things to the mountain, and then gather all the power users. ."

    Her eyes met a tiny figure above the giant octopus's head from a distance.

    "No worries, I can finally let go of my hands and feet!"