It seems that because he recognized the direction clearly, Tang Panpan quickly became less entangled. After tidying up the things on Xingwang, he said: "Zhuangzhuang, I haven't seen you for a long time, let's be together. Let's go out for a walk?"

    Although everyone knew in their hearts that there would be a battle soon, but before this battle, there was no need to be so nervous all the time.

    It just so happened that Zhuangjiu really had something to ask her, so after talking to Tang Panpan, the two of them put on the half-mecha and fled towards the distant mountains.

    The changes in the leisure winery are not large, but the changes in Qinshan are quite obvious.

    Flying over the treetops along the way, Zhuang Jiu measured the height, and was surprised to find that most of the trees had risen at least five meters in the short period of half a year.

    Compared with the growth rate of the previous three years, the growth rate of plants in the past six months can be said to be quite fast, especially the plants that are closer to the leisure winery, the faster the growth rate, and I don't know why.

    The most prominent of them is the circle of plants outside the Xian Winery.

    When Zhuang Jiu left half a year ago, they were only about ten meters tall. When he came back now, Zhuang Jiu found that the height of the tree had almost reached the height of the top of the air defense of Xianjiu. One can imagine how terrifying the growth rate is. !

    The planet has been undergoing new changes. If all this is to be stopped, Zhuangjiu can only hope that Gan Jinxing can make the antidote sooner.

    Sometimes the professional is not right, and even can't help quickly.

    Soon they came to a mountain with beautiful mountains and clear waters - a mountain where zombies often climbed out of the river next to it.

    The scenery here is beautiful, the vegetation and mutant plants are scarce, and it is a good place to chat.

    "Zhuangzhuang, I really haven't seen you for a long time! I don't know where you went, but I'm worried to death." The

    breeze was blowing, and the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus came to my nostrils. Although under normal circumstances, there will be no sweet-scented osmanthus in the beginning of autumn, but on today's planet, a tree can bloom twice a year and bear fruit twice, so in any season, you can smell the flowers that are out of season. The scent is not surprising either.

    Tang Panpan squinted his eyes in intoxication, and cast his eyes into the distance: "Although I know that Zhuangzhuang you will be fine, I am still very worried! By the way, Zhuangzhuang, where did you go? How could it be? Staying there for so long? What did you and Professor Gan eat during this time?"

    Zhuang Jiu only talked about the escape of the giant octopus yesterday. Since Tang Panpan asked, she also talked a little about what happened inside, but she didn't say anything important.

    Tang Panpan was very interested in the long river of time and space she was talking about, and after nodding half-knowingly, he said, "That octopus is most likely hiding in it, otherwise there is no way to explain why it wants to Guard that blue space. But Zhuangzhuang, you are really amazing, so you believed in Professor Gan and went to sea with him!"

    Zhuang Jiu sighed and shook his head.

    She didn't believe in Gan Jinxing either, she thought Werther could keep up.

    But things have already happened, and saying more is a bit like trying to make up for it.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't say much, and finally talked about the main purpose of her coming to Tang Panpan.

    "Panpan, do you know the name Li Youchen?"

    Unexpectedly, when Tang Panpan heard the name, he turned his head to look at Zhuang Jiu in fright, a red glow flew over his face, and she stammered and asked: " Zhuang, Zhuangzhuang, can't you? Can things be investigated for such a long time?"

    Zhuangjiu: ?

    Without waiting for Zhuang Jiu to say more, Tang Panpan told the whole story one by one.

    "Oh, I thought no one would know my previous pseudonym, is it so embarrassing? Zhuangzhuang, you are too good, right? I haven't told anyone else about this name, Zhuangzhuang, you are in the long river of time and space. , have you seen those little essays I wrote before?"

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't say that he was the name he heard in his previous life, but looking at Tang Panpan's reaction, plus the only girl in Lei Ziyue's photo is her. , Zhuang Jiu can basically conclude that the person with two abilities in the previous life was Tang Panpan.

    She just didn't know why she gave up her original name in her previous life, and revealed her pseudonym to the public.

    She followed Tang Panpan's words and continued: "I know a little bit of information, but some details are not clear. Have any accidents happened to your eyes before?"

    Tang Panpan stretched out his hand and touched himself a little embarrassedly. Eyelids, as if recalling and thinking.

    "It seems that the long river of time and space is indeed very powerful, and you can know such small things."

    She smiled bitterly, "I was playful when I was a child, and I didn't pay attention when I was running on the road. I fell down the slope and was pierced by a branch in the eye "

    I can still remember the pain now."

    Zhuang Jiu didn't think for a moment that she would reveal such a sad past when she asked casually. She didn't know what to say, so she patted her on the shoulder hard.

    "It doesn't matter, it's been so long, and you already have a happy family, and you found a job you like before the end of the world. Life is pretty good."

    Tang Panpan pressed harder. Nodding his head, a smile appeared on his face involuntarily: "That's true, although it's a lot farther from home, but the salary is not bad, those people envied me at that time!"

    "But since then, I have I don’t dare to fight on the slope.”

    “Zhuangzhuang, do you know why I liked the Alliance so much in the first place? Because my two bionic eyeballs were researched by some professors in the Alliance, so I liked them when I was a child. Now, even when you grow up and work, you have to be in a place where there is an alliance."

    She watched with some melancholy in the distance and slowly climbed ashore, and was shot in the head by the robot in an instant, and then the zombie whose body was burned, slowly Said: "Actually, when I grew up, I discovered those things about the alliance. However, the real decision to leave the alliance is because after the end of the world, the alliance's series of measures against the lead market are very chilling."

    Zhuangjiu also heard Tang Panpan say these words, but at this time, she still waited patiently for Tang Panpan to finish speaking. After the two stayed on the mountain and chatted for a while, they decided to return to the leisure winery.

    After chatting with Tang Panpan, Zhuang Jiu can at least be certain.

    Tang Panpan's eyes are not her own. If she can still follow the trajectory of her previous life, it is estimated that she still has a chance to gain power again.

    It is estimated that the gravity ability can play a considerable role in dealing with giant octopuses, so Zhuang Jiu has to think of a way to see how to make Tang Panpan obtain this ability.

    Besides, she had to find the trace of Lei Ziyue as soon as possible.

    Ten days passed quickly.

    During this period of time, Werther was unable to find Lei Ziyue's whereabouts. Just when everyone felt hopeless to find him, he suddenly found the trace of Lei Ziyue in the place where the former Federation was located!