The projected virtual screen is divided into two parts. On the left is the document that Zhuang Jiu quickly drove out, and on the right is a clear picture of Wancheng City taken by Werther.

    In half a year, he explored all parts of the ancient city more than once, recorded and photographed all the places, and drew a map for each.

    When Werther tapped his right hand, the folded map spread out instantly, and everyone was wrapped in a semi-virtual space. They were surrounded by semi-virtual plants and animals, and beneath their feet was the mud hidden under the grass.

    It is the virtual appearance of the real Wancheng City.

    Not far from them, a semi-virtual lion passed by.

    Zhuang Jiu pointed to this strange animal: "This is the lion that can go out when we first entered the ancient city of Wan. According to information from Werther and various places, in the past six months, there has been no Anyone who has found the trace of this lion means that the lion is either still nearby, or has left and gone to other places."

    "If it is near the ancient city of Wan or Qinshan, then it is so long. In time, when it walks around, Werther should find it. Since there is no news now, the place where it is now may be in the area where the Federation is located, and the large area further west is almost there. The same area as the developed land is in the dense forest."     "The dense forest is even more dangerous than Qinshan, and Werther dare not go into it easily. Because some of our members will go out alone, although not far from the base, but there are also people who come across them. It's dangerous, so at the end I'll tell you how to deal with it and how to escape."     "Besides, we also found this thing."     Zhuang Jiu took out the cell phone that Werther had cleaned up, and the above The pattern clearly shows the logo of the institute.     "Aunt Huang has been in contact with people from the research institute, and Professor Gan should be familiar with this pattern." Zhuang Jiu said, "But this phone has been broken for a long time. After Werther fixes the phone and turns it on, I will check the contents."

    Briefly told Tang Panpan and the others what happened after entering the ancient city of Wan, Zhuang Jiu said: "According to the information provided by Werther, there are at least tens of thousands of small-sized mutant animals and plants in the ancient city of Wan, thousands of medium-sized, And dozens of large-sized mutant animals and plants, and among them, the most terrifying creatures are two-"

    Zhuang Jiu clicked on the picture, "Mammoth giant and giant octopus."

    Although Zhuang Jiu can feel that the current The giant octopus and the extreme unknown in the previous life should be the same creature, but there are not so many creatures hanging on the octopus now, at least it can be seen what species it is, so Zhuang Jiu has no plans to change its name for the time being.

    Mammoths have been seen by everyone else. But the giant octopus was really only Zhuang Jiu, Gan Jinxing, and Werther who had direct contact and had seen it clearly, and the others were the first to see it. As soon as they saw the dense eyes and uneven depressions on its body, they covered their mouths one by one, like Gan Jinxing's earliest reaction, not to spit.     Zhuangjiu also guessed that they would have this kind of reaction, and had prepared Werther with a refreshing medicine long ago. These people smelled the extremely irritating medicinal smell, and although their stomachs were still uncomfortable, they did raise their heads with bitter faces, and there was no more nausea.     Zhuang Jiu continued, "You may find these things at any time in the future, so I have to tell you some of their possible characteristics."     She turned to look at Werther: "I will record the next sentence and deal with it. Then send it to the survivors all over the planet."     Werther nodded vigorously.     This review meeting lasted for three hours, and everyone present recorded everything Zhuang Jiu said, and prepared to review it after going back.     Gan Jinxing needs to sort out and summarize relevant news with the researchers in the experimental base, and Xiao Che's task is even more heavier. He is the only star area ability person who has obtained the permission of Zhuangjiu and can freely enter and leave the leisure winery. This meeting All the important content, he needs to communicate with the heads of the other three districts.

    After sending the video and audio related things to the heads of the Star Alliance and the Alliance, and sending some precautions to all the power users and survivors with Star Network, Zhuang Jiu suddenly relaxed, only to find that the time has passed. very late.

    I was so sleepy, and after seeing so many strange and disgusting pictures, everyone just ate a little bit of dinner, and then they washed up and went back to sleep.

    This night, people all over the planet were almost in turmoil and fear.

    No one was able to keep their composure after seeing pictures of these horrific creatures.

    Even though Zhuang Jiu had told them how to save their lives, the fear in their hearts could not be eliminated for a while.

    Although the sun rose as usual the next day, it seemed like a dark cloud was pressing down on the top, and a heavy stone was pressing in everyone's heart.

    "Good morning, sister!"

    Zhuang Jiu yawned and sat on the sofa after saying good morning to Werther.

    After being nervous for such a long time, she hadn't fully woken up yet. Before she sat down for a while, she fell on the sofa and closed her eyes and asked, "Witter, have you still not found any news about those three creatures?"

    Werther fried eggs in the kitchen, Hearing that, he poked his head out: "No, sister."

    "It's really weird." Zhuang Jiu muttered: "That octopus is nearly 100 meters high, if it appears, it will definitely be found, it must be hiding all the time. In the long river of time and space? Then what does it want to do to lift the barrier restrictions on the border?"

    "By the way, sister, something happened in the middle of the night last night. Because it was too late, I didn't bother my sister for the time being."

    "What's the matter?" Zhuang Jiu turned over and took a blanket from the small stool next to him to cover himself.

    "Wan Gucheng disappeared."

    "Huh?" Zhuang Jiu suddenly became more energetic, "disappeared? What do you mean? Is the border completely gone?"

    Werther shook his head: "Not only that. Fortunately, my sister just told the survivors yesterday, what to do if you encounter a mutant creature, otherwise, if the news of the ancient city is announced, I am afraid it will be quite troublesome, and even provoke survivors. "

    Sister, didn't we see a lot of barren buildings in the ancient city of Wan before? And some forests or something. If there is no boundary, that place looks no different from ordinary ruins."

    "But now , that large forest and ruins have completely disappeared, replaced by a large expanse of bare land. But I saw yesterday, the place where the giant octopus landed, the traces have not disappeared, which proves that it is indeed still I came to the land, but the ruins of the ancient city of Wan are gone."

    The author has something to say:

    The mood of the survivors who saw the picture this night: I hate it! I want to poke my own eyes! !