Werther nodded solemnly, and when he was about to fly, Zhuang Jiu suddenly held its cold wrist again.

    "It has poison glands inside its body, so be careful. When his brain makes a movement like shrinking or bulging, it may mean that it is about to start spraying venom. At this time, it must fly far away. Far away, don't leave its attack range!"

    Although Zhuangjiu has never seen this creature, and has no idea of ​​its attack methods and weaknesses, most of the similar creatures have similar weaknesses, not to mention that Zhuangjiu has seen something similar to a giant octopus.

    The extreme unknown of the previous life.

    And the things that Zhuang Jiu just said were all based on the experience of the previous life.

    If this creature is an extremely unknown predecessor, then these weaknesses and attack methods can definitely be used!

    Not long after she finished speaking, Zhuang Jiu took Gan Jinxing, who had finished communicating with the animals, to hide himself with vines, and suddenly it became gloomy.

    The originally clear and blue sky was suddenly covered by a large cloud of dark clouds. The clouds seemed to be pressing directly on the sea. The dim weather made it impossible to see what was going on in the sea.

    In addition to the weather changes, the sea also began to resemble the scene before Gan Jinxing brought the wine into the sea - layers of waves pushed forward layer by layer, and the waves were as high as hills. Yes, the slap on the shore was deafening.

    Vine said in a low voice, "I'm going! My ears are going deaf! How big is this octopus? It's a bit too terrifying!"

    Zhuang Jiu then remembered that when they saw the giant octopus, Vine was because of The sudden mental attack caused him to faint for no apparent reason, and then he kept wandering on the shore in a strange way, so he never saw the terrifying huge shadow at all.

    She "shush": "Keep your voice down. This thing is quite scary. When you see it, don't scream like before."

    Vine swears by patting her chest: "Don't worry. You can't believe others, but you can't believe me? I promise not to cause you any trouble!"

    Zhuang Jiu looked at it suspiciously, turned to Gan Jinxing and said, "Be prepared to escape at any time." The

    vines instantly became hot. : "What's the matter! Don't move a single one! I promised not to bark!"

    Under the suspicious eyes of the two people, ready to escape at any time, the higher and higher waves almost approached Zhuang Where the wine and their bunker were located, even Werther had to fly up to avoid it because of this huge wave.

    Because the coating on his exterior contains cells related to the fur of the cub, he can also be invisible in the air, and he does not need to worry about being discovered by the giant octopus for the first time.

    The wind and waves suddenly stopped for a moment.

    It was exactly the same as when Zhuangjiu was about to enter the blue space before. After the calm, more violent waves began to rush towards the shore. A huge thing stood against the water layer of the sea and slowly emerged in Zhuangjiu and the others. in front of you.

    The sea water slid down from the top of it, setting off a wave, and the flesh purple color could be vaguely glimpsed from the separated sea water, which seemed to add a bit of horror and disgust.

    When the vine saw this thing revealing a corner, his whole body was stiff, and he muttered to Zhuang Jiu for a long time: "You still remember what I told you before, I was not attacked by a creature with spiritual power before. And I can vaguely feel that this creature is the master of this space."

    "Is it it?" Zhuang Jiu's eyes were also fixed on the huge figure.

    The vine is very sure: "Yes, it is definitely it! I can feel that it is now releasing its spiritual power, and it feels exactly the same as the previous spiritual power!"

    This is what the vine can feel after entering the ancient city. , so there should be no error. Coupled with the changes in the boundaries that Werther had previously mentioned to Chateau, she was almost 80% sure that the boundaries and octopuses should be inseparable.

    And this octopus may be the real owner of Wancheng.

    It's just that there is always a slight sense of unreality shrouded in Zhuang Jiu's heart, making her heart beat fast, as if something beyond her control is about to happen.

    She calmed down and asked, "Can you still hold on? If it really doesn't work, I'll take you back, otherwise we might endanger our lives when something goes wrong."

    Vine shook his head: "It's fine. After I fainted and woke up again, I could resist its mental attack and control, and I would never hold back the organization!"

    It said so firmly, and Zhuang Jiu could faintly feel that the vines might not be a big problem, so he Let it go.

    While speaking, the nearly 100-meter-high flesh-purple octopus finally broke through the water, revealing its truest part of its body.

    The entire part of its carcass is a pitted, crater-like skin surface. The deeply sunken skin can't be seen at all. Besides these giant craters, there are many shallower skins on it. The depression is dark, and it is inexplicably uncomfortable to see.

    At first, Zhuang Jiu thought it was some kind of mud or something, but she didn't see it clearly, and Gan Jinxing, who was next to him, couldn't take it anymore, and covered his mouth with a pale face and retched in a low voice.

    When she took a closer look, her expression changed in an instant.

    What kind of black mud is that, it is clearly the eyes that are still rolling!

    One by one eyeballs are densely embedded in each of its large pores, and thousands of eyeballs look in all directions at the same time, performing irregular eye movements, which can ensure the maximum vision and detect the enemy and the enemy at the first time. At the same time as food, it has already given a strong mental blow to many creatures.

    Zhuang Jiu was about to get pimples all over his body.

    Thinking that in that dark environment, there might be so many eyeballs hidden in that darkness, and perhaps many of them were staring at their ignorant actions at the time, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but feel a trace of evil in his heart. cold.

    Gan Jinxing obviously thought of the same scene as her. After taking a deep breath, he said, "The information on Pippi Shrimp is slightly different. I didn't expect this creature to look so disgusting."

    Zhuang Jiu thought that the deviation was slightly A little more.

    She only knew that it was a giant octopus, and she was prepared for the worst. However, when he really saw it, Zhuang Jiu realized that even though it didn't have as many complex compositions as the extreme unknown, just these eyeballs made Zhuang Jiu go crazy.

    I don't know what kind of disgusting existence this is still hidden under the sea.

    But...

    Zhuang Jiu clenched his fists, and even his knuckles began to turn white.

    Now that you have seen this creature, try your best to kill it! Not too far from the periphery of the border are the Star 2 and Star 3 areas, where there are a considerable number of survivors. If the giant octopus came ashore for the purpose of harvesting life, then the survivors in these two places would definitely bear the brunt!

    She must not sit back and watch this happen!

    The author has something to say:

    Say good plus more chapters! (I don't remember when I said the last time I said the plus chapter) Collapsed...too sleepy! Good night babes!