With a whimper, Wang Zai suddenly jumped onto the back of Xuehua's neck, clawed at her fur and refused to let go, as if he wanted to express his dissatisfaction.

    Xuehua easily slapped it on the ground, and it snorted and climbed up again. After repeated several times, Xuehua was helpless and let it go.

    "Zhuangzhuang, where did you guys go? There's been no news for such a long time, and Werther was in a panic. Every day we came back to eat with caution."

    Xuehua had just finished speaking when she saw Werther walking out of the kitchen indifferently. glanced at it. During this period of time, it deeply felt the powerful strength of Werther. At this moment, it did not dare to refute it. It shrank its neck and closed its mouth.

    Zhuang Jiu could see at a glance that Werther seemed to be threatening Xuehua secretly, but he didn't say much, just stood up and came to Werther's side: "I'll help you put the plate."

    Suddenly, Xuehua felt the threatening gaze falling on her. Disappeared, the whole Snow Leopard was also in a lot of spirit, but he still didn't dare to say too much, "It's good to come back, it happened that we discussed a lot about how to get out during this time, because you haven't come back for a while, so we haven't been back. Dare to try. It's alright, we can finally go out!"

    Zhuang Jiu nodded: "Thank you for your hard work, you have persisted for so long under these conditions. Wait until I go to see what happened at the border, and then Try to get out."

    Xuehua snorted, raised her thick meat pad and slapped Xuezhi, who had her head in the basin to eat, "Dad, haven't we learned how to change shape? Hurry up and eat as humans! How uncivilized you are to eat like this!"

    Xuezhi raised his head blankly after being beaten, looked at Xuehua aggrievedly, finally remembered something, and then lay back on the ground again.

    Almost in the blink of an eye, it turned into a handsome young man.

    Xuehua also changed her body and quickly became a beautiful and beautiful big sister.

    Like Wang Cubs, the fur on their bodies is their clothes. After they become humanoids, they will automatically cover the whole body, avoiding the danger of sudden disappearance.

    It was the first time for Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing to see the snow leopard couple in human form.

    "It's much more convenient to eat in a human shape, and it's more elegant." Xue Hua was obviously very adaptable to the appearance of a human being, and a pair of chopsticks made her windy, so she "stealed" most of the plate before Liu Yun and Dr. Cui came back.

    By the time Liu Yun and the others arrived, they had been chatting for a long time while sitting at the table.

    After all, Liu Yun has the ability to predict, and he has seen that Zhuang Jiu will be back in the past few days, but he just doesn't know the exact time, so he is not very excited. But Dr. Cui was quite surprised. After holding Zhuangjiu and chatting a few words, he talked a lot about farming, and said that he had figured out a way to increase grain production, so he decided to go back and try it at the leisure winery first. Run it for a period of time, and if the output is good, it will spread to the three star areas under Zhuangjiu.

    Zhuang Jiu naturally felt that there was no problem, and let him go back and exchange more relevant news with Father Tang.

    The time when Zhuangjiu and the others stayed in the long river of time and space happened to be one morning. Although a long time had passed outside, for Zhuangjiu, her work and rest time did not change because of this.

    After eating, I took a nap according to Zhuang Jiu's daily habit, and then I and Werther, Liu Yun, and Xue Hua prepared to leave for the border.

    She has to first observe what the current boundary has become.

    From a distance, I saw a huge gray wall standing in front of me. When Zhuang Jiu looked at it from a distance, I thought it was a newly built fortress. When I got closer, I found that there was a faint flow of brilliance on it, which was obviously a boundary change. the appearance of the shape.

    Werther pointed to this strange gray wall and told Zhuangjiu: "Sister, the border became what it is now half a year ago, and no physical or chemical attack can penetrate its wall, even the darkness of the clouds. The ability is only able to pierce a small hole."

    He turned to look at Liu Yun, who nodded in agreement, stretched out his fingertips, and prepared to demonstrate to Zhuang Jiu.

    There was a black storm like a nebula condensed on his fingertips, the eye of the storm facing the border. As the flowing clouds moved directly toward the boundary, the eye of the storm also stuck to it, making a sizzling sound of melting.

    Originally everything went very smoothly, but in the next second, white smoke suddenly emanated from the corroded place and splashed all around. Zhuangjiu and the others quickly took a step back when they saw this situation, but Werther took a step forward and blocked Zhuangjiu.

    Fortunately, Liu Yun also discovered this sudden problem, and quickly dissipated his ability, looking at Werther strangely: "It didn't seem like this happened when we tested it before?" The

    boundary followed his ability. Withdrew, and returned to the level of smoothness without any vacancies.

    Werther nodded solemnly, "Sister, shall I send you the previous video directly? It's more intuitive to compare this way."

    Zhuang Jiu took over the video to check.

    Indeed, as Werther said, they have tried countless times during the half-year period, and each time it was directly ablated, and the situation today did not appear.

    "Before we received the message from Professor Gan in the morning, we had been testing the power of dark powers in the border area, and allowed me to control the use of powers more accurately. But there was no such thing even in the morning. The situation, could it be said that in just one noon time, what happened to the ancient city?"

    The last change may be related to Zhuangjiu and the others entering the blue space, that is, the long river of time and space. What does it represent?

    Zhuang Jiu immediately disconnected and said, "If that's the case, why don't we take a gamble. Let's go back to the bottom of the sea to see what's going on. Liuyun, go back and see if you can predict anything that can tell us. , as soon as there is news, it will be sent to my star network immediately, and Dr. Cui and Liu Yun will go back together and let Xuehua and the others prepare."

    "Weither, let's go to test this afternoon to see if this boundary and that octopus have anything to do with it. Relationship, you send a message to let Professor Gan go with you, your body will wait outside the border, and if necessary, you should cooperate with the inside and the outside!"

    Witt nodded, and after the matter was completely dealt with in just ten seconds, Zhuang Jiu was tied to the killer whale as before, and the body was tied to Witt after the body became a vegetable.

    "You can reach the beach as quickly as possible. After I plant it, I shouldn't feel much wind resistance."

    A small plant silently grew out of her heart, and the branch of the vine stuck her head out from her heart, "You There's nothing wrong with that, then what should I do Ann--!" As he spoke

    , Werther had already soared into the air, and his figure instantly disappeared in mid-air, leaving only the reverberation of the vines dissipating in the air.

    The author has something to say:

    catch up with the time!

    ps: There are definitely two updates today! There is also a lottery outside. The calculation of the subscription rate will end at 0:00 on the 18th. Don't forget it, darlings!