Several people heard the words and quickly returned to the temporary residence, but there was no one in the residence, and naturally no lunch was prepared. After speaking to Zhuangjiu a little embarrassedly, Werther hurried to prepare food for them.

    Zhuang Jiu brought the vines to the temporary tap to drink water.

    Gan Jinxing is busier than them. In the long river of time and space, he has seen many things that will happen in the future, and also observed some experiments that will appear later. Although the human brain is powerful, there are many things that he forgets, so he quickly returned to the room, took out the pen and recorded all the things he saw, and planned to organize them later.

    Soon, the smell of the food wafted out from the living room. Although Zhuang Jiu was not hungry, his stomach cried out involuntarily when he smelled the smell, and came out to help Werther serve the dishes.

    Because it was close to the sea, and perhaps it was a bit of a vent, Werther stocked up a lot of dried seafood in the temporary residence. Most of the creatures whose basic body structure has not been mutated will generally not have any major problems. After being cooked, they can even be eaten by ordinary survivors, not to mention that after Witt caught these seafood, he also carefully After careful scanning, you can definitely enter.

    The body structure of the mutated squid did not change. After Werther had cleaned the internal organs and bones, he put it in a pot and blanched it in a pot of water. After peeling it, cut it into small pieces. After changing the knife flower, it was put into the pot.

    The seasonings are very precious after half a year's consumption, but to celebrate the return of Zhuangjiu, Werther has thickened all kinds of sauces with great care this time, and they are all the kind that Zhuangjiu likes.

    As for Gan Jinxing, it doesn't matter how the person's taste is.

    Werther thought.

    In addition to squid, there are also Pipi shrimp, hairtail, etc., which are basically seafood. However, in order to neutralize the dishes on the table, Werther picked a lot of small cabbage from the small vegetable field not far away to stir-fry.

    Zhuang Jiu: "...You guys have really made this place look like a home in the past six months."

    There is even a vegetable field.

    Weitt nodded, "Doctor Cui said that although there is enough food in this place, green vegetables are also necessary every day. So a month after you disappeared, he planted all the seeds that were brought in by Wangzai's parents. Go down."

    Anyway, with Werther and Liu Yun around, basically no mutant animals would approach this place, and the vegetable field would naturally not be destroyed.

    Zhuangjiu: ...

    as expected of a planetary citizen with farming genes in his bones!

    "I remember that Xuehua and the others could bring in things directly from the outside? It's fine to let Xianjiu bring things in, and I personally ploughed a piece of land to plant it, which always feels a little troublesome."

    Zhuang Jiu said casually. , but saw the movement of Werther's cooking abruptly.

    "Sister, there may be some bad news. You have to be mentally prepared before

    speaking." Zhuang Jiu: "Go ahead."

    "Half a year ago, since you entered that blue space and your figures disappeared in it, the originally one-way passage of the border was suddenly completely blocked, not only the things inside could not come in and out, but even the things outside could not come in at all. "

    Wangzai's parents have also tried it, and now they can't bring anything in."

    "Huh?"

    This time, even Zhuang Jiu frowned strangely, "That Liuyun Does the ability of 's still have an effect on the boundary?"

    Witte shook his head.

    She pondered for a moment: "After eating, I will go to the boundary to check the situation. If the change in the boundary is related to the entry of Gan Jinxing and I into the blue space, then the key point to prove that the exit is in that blue space, or—"

    "It's related to the huge black shadow next to the space."

    "No matter what, we're afraid we have to go to the bottom of the sea again!"

    The author has something to say:

    Octopus: Ah, don't come here!