He finally managed to get close to where Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing were, but because the movement was too loud, he seemed to be discovered by the huge black phantom on the edge of the blue space.

    With Werther's ability, it is natural to scan this huge phantom very clearly, and it turns out to be a giant octopus!

    He quickly remembered that when he was sorting out the cultivation room a few years ago, one of the creatures who escaped was a mutant giant octopus with thousands of strange bacteria in his body, and he felt nervous.

    Could it be this octopus?

    From the angle he was at at the time, he could see the killer whale swimming towards the place where the blue space was struggling.

    At that time, he was still a certain distance from the winery. After weighing the pros and cons, Werther gritted his teeth and raised his hand to attack the giant octopus to buy them time.

    They went in, but Werther watched helplessly as the cell phone carried by Zhuang Jiu and the signal that should have always existed on the Star Network suddenly disappeared from his scanning range!

    The blue space also disappeared instantly after Zhuang Jiu and the others entered.

    He widened his eyes in astonishment, and even unfolded his mental ability to search frantically at the bottom of the sea, but the answers that were fed back to him were not very ideal.

    These two people disappeared right under his nose! Not even Witte had a clue how to find them!

    The arms and legs were still attacking Werther, and there was a sudden feedback from the spread out mental power. When Werther frowned and pressed the strange mental power back, the giant octopus seemed to be suddenly provoked and stretched out. Out of his huge thick and long arms, he started to attack Werther with a ruthless attack.

    Werther, who could not find any trace of Zhuangjiu, did not have any intention to fight it. After a long time of perfunctory octopus attack and careful search, he returned to the shore in a slump and began to fight day and night. Search for the life of a winery.

    Sometimes he would start searching on land, and sometimes he would dive into the sea. In less than a month, he had already searched all the land areas enclosed by the border except the ocean.

    In this short half year, because of the sudden disappearance of Zhuang Jiu, the air pressure in the temporary residence became lower and lower. In the end, even Wang Cub, who was the least able to look at his face, couldn't stand it, and often went out with his parents. , come back only once in a few days.

    But fortunately, just ten minutes ago, Werther was finally able to feel the existence of Zhuangjiu Star Network!

    The strength of his embrace of Zhuang Jiu was a little uncontrollable, but it didn't hurt Zhuang Jiu, but the vines pouted and forcibly separated the two: "Hey, what's going on? Don't be so provocative. My goosebumps are about to fall off!"

    Werther glared at it: "Where do you get goosebumps from a plant?" The

    vine wrapped around his arm: "Oh, stupid! Call you stupid You are really stupid! Metaphors, anthropomorphic, you can think of anything. Anyway, don't be so sensational? By the way, I'm dying of thirst, can we go back to eat and chat?"

    Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing did not It feels a lot, but since the vine can feel the changes in half a year, it means that in the time period when Zhuangjiu can't contact it, it has spent a solid time on the planet for a long time, and thirst is also The inevitable.