After a long time, Werther could not find some information about her parents in the Alliance Center, which further confirmed the conjecture of Zhuangjiu.

    The house should have been remodeled, and the old objects should have been completely demolished.

    But now, in addition to seeing this house in her own past, she actually saw her house in the eyes of others, and even entered their house.

    The one who led the child in was an aunt who looked very familiar. Zhuang Jiu could barely recognize it after looking at it for a long time. This should be Aunt Feng Jing'an when she was young.

    That child should be the little girl who used to play with her in the research institute.

    The little girl still has half-length hair. This is what Zhuang Jiu can only see when she looks in the mirror by herself. Otherwise, with her own eyes as the perspective, she generally cannot see some details of her body.

    She seemed to be pulling her long hair in annoyance. After saying something to Feng Jingan, she walked to Zhuang Jiu with her short thick legs and started...

    grabbing her toys.

    Then the two got into a fight.

    Zhuang Jiu had no impression of this scene at all. After all, looking at the picture, she was only two years old at the time.

    After that, the little girl came to Zhuang Jiu's house many times one after another. The two children often stayed together to play and play, and they were both very cute. Seeing Zhuang Jiu's mouth twitched unconsciously, it seemed that he was intoxicated. in this scene.

    Just looking at it, she seemed to have suddenly discovered some details.

    This little girl has a very beautiful tear mole on the corner of her eye.

    The position of this mole looks familiar, it seems to be the same as the mole on the corner of Gan Jinxing's eye beside her.

    She couldn't help but want to get closer and take a good look at this detail.

    But at this moment, a cool hand clasped her wrist, pulling her slightly tough hand away from the long silver river, and Zhuang Jiu suddenly recovered from the state of being in a daze. , his face also became a little dignified: "Did I just sink in?"

    Gan Jinxing nodded with a serious tone, "It is a very dangerous thing to get caught in the long river of time and space. I will watch you at any time to prevent problems."

    Zhuang Jiu glanced at the silver river in silence, and nodded silently.

    "I seem to have seen my past just now." She said suddenly, "I seem to know what you want to do when you come to this place."

    "Do you want to change the past?" she asked.

    Gan Jinxing's hand is in the Milky Way, as if he is picking a scene. After hearing what Zhuang Jiu said, he nodded: "If you can change the past, of course it is the best. If you can't change the past, you must learn from what has happened in the past and what may happen in the future. There is a way to find a solution, maybe it can be made faster, and the antidote can be made before the evolution of the zombies."

    "It only takes a simple thing to change the past..." He stretched out his finger and took out a light spot, thrown into the darkness.

    "In this way, this matter will disappear completely."

    "However, I was just looking for the point in time when the giant octopus escaped, and trying to prevent this from happening, maybe because the past is really irreversible, and I failed. "

    There was a bit of dejection in his tone, and there seemed to be a bit of grievance.

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head: "It may be because we are able to stand in this place, and it is inseparable from the escape of the giant octopus, so with the ability of the two of us, we cannot change this matter."

    This is the most likely thing at the moment guess.

    Zhuang Jiu patted him on the shoulder, "Come on, Professor Gan, the eschatological process of the planet is irreversible, so you can only work harder to see if you can change the final result."

    Gan Jinxing nodded solemnly, looked at the river as if he had made up his mind, and said, "If I involuntarily want to walk into the river, or if I have a strange expression on my face, that's very Maybe I’m stuck. Please, Lord Star God, please save me.”

    Zhuang Jiu nodded: “I specialize in surgery, I can’t help you with research and genetic engineering, but this trivial matter You can still do it, don't worry."

    Gan Jinxing lowered his heart and stretched out his fingertips.

    The process of waiting for him to find relevant things is too boring, the mobile phone and Xingwang can't enter this space, and Zhuang Jiu dare not open the novel in his mind.

    If you accidentally fall asleep because of reading a novel, it will be troublesome.

    But always staring at other people's faces always felt a little rude, Zhuang Jiu had no choice but to look for something next to him to see if he could pass the boring time.

    There was a meteor streaking in the dark distance, Zhuang Jiu tentatively stretched out his hand, but he didn't expect the flashing star to streak straight towards her.

    Zhuang Jiu was startled, and when he pushed his palm outwards to refuse, he saw the meteor that was flying towards her, and flew away at a very fast speed.

    It was an amazing experience.

    Like a child who got some novelty toys, she began to play tricks on the meteors that flew by. These meteors are also very obedient. Under her control, they can not only revolve around the galaxy, but even around her arms and body, as if she is the only star in the galaxy, and these The bright spots were the planets around her.

    Gan Jinxing has never had any serious problems, and quickly checked some things that may happen in the future. When he turned his head, he happened to see Zhuang Jiu secretly instructing meteors to surround him, illuminating his whole person.

    He rolled his eyes involuntarily.

    Only then did Zhuang Jiu realize that he had checked, and he summoned Meteor back again with a little guilty conscience, and asked, "Is it all right? Let's go back quickly!"

    Gan Jinxing nodded, without saying anything, and held it naturally. Stopping her wrist, "Be careful, it's very dangerous to get lost in this place."

    Hearing this, Zhuang Jiu stopped his hand that was about to break free, and hummed: "I don't know how to stay in this place. How long ago, we have to speed up, Werther must be in a hurry."

    The fingertips holding her wrist seemed to have some force, I don't know if it was because I wanted to leave quickly, or because I heard the wine talk about Werther, and felt Some dissatisfaction.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't care too much about this, and after following Gan Jinxing into a place in the darkness, a large piece of light finally appeared in front of him.

    The woods covered their heads, and beside them was a two-meter-long cobra that even bounced back several steps. It speaks a fluent human dialect: "Oh, what the hell are you doing? Why do you still have teleportation?"

    Seeing two human beings, it rolled its eyes, hissing and spitting out letters, revealing a flashing forest. Leng Hanguang's sharp teeth suddenly rushed towards them.

    But then a big slap slapped it far away in an instant, and the familiar voice and color appeared in front of Zhuang Jiu, and the branches of the vine cocked their hips triumphantly: "Oh! Still want to attack?! Give you a big bag!"

    The author has something to say:

    Cobra: Do you know how much trauma a big bidou can bring to a child's young mind?

    Vine (hesitating): Then... another one?