"I heard that there is a strange passage here, but Pippi shrimp can't get in, so I plan to come and see for myself. The specific situation will be clear after I go in."

    "Strange. The passage?" Zhuang Jiu's eyes involuntarily looked towards the place where the light came from, "Then when can we go in?"

    "According to human saying, at 8 o'clock in the morning, the passage here will open a little bit. , we can go in at that time."

    "According to Pippi Shrimp, you just need to wait by the side, and when you feel any strange fluctuations, you can go in."

    Either way, now is not the time to go in.

    When sending a message to Werther just now, Zhuang Jiu specially checked the time, it was already more than seven o'clock at that time. Just now, she and Gan Jinxing chatted for an unknown amount of time, but soon, the so-called channel could be opened.

    In order to avoid attracting the attention of this behemoth, Gan Jinxing and Zhuangjiu deliberately kept a distance to chat. I don't know how long it took, Werther hadn't come over yet, but some changes had taken place in the sea water around them.     The blue light that was frozen in the small space suddenly caused a huge wave, and Zhuang Jiu who was in a little distance could feel the strong impact coming, not to mention that it was relatively close to the blue space. of huge shadows.     It also seemed to be awakened by this change, and its rigid body slowly began to move.     With Zhuang Jiu's body, she can only feel that the whole space seems to have set off a stormy sea. However, the place where she is now is the seabed 10,000 meters below, not the so-called sea surface, so the layers of dark waves appear. Even more strange.     Gan Jinxing was able to stabilize his body faster in the water, and soon he struggled to swing his tail under the turbulent sea and began to swim towards the blue space.     It should be about time to open.     Zhuang Jiu held onto his body tightly, preventing himself from being swept away by the rapids.     As she got closer, she could clearly see what the so-called "wave" was all about.     A long black thing, almost as thick as a thousand-year-old tree, kept stirring around the blue space, as if to drive away all the creatures that came here. However, this black thing has no vision, so it can only be stirred at will, Gan Jinxing easily dodged their attacks.     The undercurrent at the bottom of the sea was getting more and more ferocious, and Gan Jinxing almost spent all his strength to ensure that he would not be washed away.

    They soon came to the vicinity of the blue space.

    But at the moment when Gan Jinxing was about to touch the light, the entire sea suddenly stopped.

    As if time and space were frozen, the undercurrent that had just started suddenly stopped, and the wind was calm as if nothing had happened just now.

    In the darkness, two bright yellow lights the size of lighthouses on the sea suddenly appeared, as huge as searchlights. After Zhuang Jiu's body was turned into a plant, his thinking also slowed down a lot. Before he had time to think about what the change in the situation represented, Gan Jinxing suddenly raised his voice: "Oops! It woke up, let Wei special come over, be careful of the danger !"

    Zhuang Jiu subconsciously sent Werther a shortcut to prohibit approaching, and a long dark thing suddenly attacked in their direction.

    Immediately the winery stretched out the vines, trying to tighten and slow the onslaught of the thing, as it had done before. But the branch of the vine had just wrapped around that thing, and Zhuang Jiu's expression changed.

    "This thing seems to attack the same way as the vines! I can't control it, hurry in!" The

    vines can also be regarded as part of her body, especially after Zhuang Jiu's body is planted, she can feel it more clearly. branch, what happened.

    She clearly felt a slippery arm wrap around her branch, and the arm was covered with suckers of different sizes. The middle of the sucker seemed to be full of sharp barbs, and it was tightly hooked in just one roll. Branches, the buckle made her skin hurt.

    Either abandon this branch, or quickly withdraw all the vines into the body.

    But if you follow the latter method, Zhuangjiu will directly turn back into a human, and the body's organs will be turned into a blood mist because they can't withstand the huge pressure on the seabed, and there will be no residue left.

    So she broke it when she broke it, and decided to immediately abandon the truncated branch.

    Between her choice, the epidermis on her vine branch was directly absorbed by the sucker on the arm and foot, and Zhuang Jiu could even feel the loss of her own flesh and blood.

    Just when she gritted her teeth and was about to tear it off, she suddenly felt a little bit of control between herself and her arms and feet.

    It seems that this amputation can listen to part of her control.

    Zhuang Jiu was stunned for a moment, controlled his arms and legs to stop, and when he retracted the branch, a strong suction burst out in the blue space, sucking both her and Gan Jinxing into it!

    After a whirlwind of dizziness passed, Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing were forced to change back into human forms and suspended in an unfamiliar dark blue space.

    Next to the two of them is a long silver river, and from time to time, meteors pass by them, and they are fleeting in a space as deep as night.

    The long silver river in front of them illuminated the bodies of the two. Zhuang Jiu suddenly opened his eyes, his face was pale, and he covered his lips but couldn't spit out anything. Gan Jinxing next to her is almost the same as her, but she is inexplicably fighting for face, so although she is uncomfortable, she doesn't show it. Instead, she stretches out her hand to follow her back.

    "This shouldn't be the bottom of the sea, right?" It took Zhuang Jiu a long time to get better, and after shaking his head, he realized that he asked a useless question.

    If she was still at the bottom of the sea, she would have lost this fresh and beautiful life at this time.

    Gan Jinxing did not show any objection to this question, but nodded and said, "This place is very familiar, I have been here."

    Zhuang Jiu: "...? Professor Gan is really extraordinary, and the place where he came is so strange. "

    It can also be said to be me, it can also be said to be the me of the previous life." He added.

    Seeing Zhuang Jiu's strange eyes, Gan Jinxing paused and smiled: "Ah, sorry, I thought Werther had already told you about this."

    She didn't know that there was a creature called green tea in this world, and naturally, she didn't hear the tea-like speech of the person in front of her, but she still subconsciously frowned, and she didn't bother about this issue for the time being, but said : "Then what did you do here in the last life?"

    Gan Jinxing stretched out his almost transparent fingers and picked up a point of light in the long river.

    All the scenes seemed to be watching the flowers from the eyes of the two of them. Gan Jinxing said quietly: "According to my deal with Werther, I am here and put you, who is about to die, three days before the end of the world."

    His deep eyes stared at Live in the winery.

    "If I remember correctly, we have now entered a higher dimension."

    "And here is the long river of time and space."

    The author has something to say: The

    beginning is the beginning! Little Xingxing is going to start pretending to be X! (bushi) It's time to start revealing the past and present! (I'm sure)

    ps: I originally said that I will add more updates in the past few days... I didn't forget, but there are too many things (crawling on the top of the pot), and I will make up for it as soon as I have time! Thank you for your support babies!