As a result, due to the difference in information, the current situation appeared. Ridiculous situation.

    Zhuang Jiu helped his forehead helplessly.

    After understanding the situation clearly and the food was put away, Zhuang Jiu entered the door and introduced himself to Wang Zai's parents: "Hello, I am Zhuang Ji, and the person you entrusted Wang Zai to.

    " For Zhuangjiu, Wang Zai's parents are much more enthusiastic than their own. Although they couldn't become humans, they could still communicate with humans normally, so they stretched out their furry pads and shook hands with Zhuang Jiu: "Hello, hello, my name is Xuehua, I'm Wang Cub's mother, it's me Husband, the human name is Xuezhi. We have just heard it from the cubs, thank the owner of the village for taking in our poor cubs, and please take care of us in the future."

    Zhuang Jiu: The more I heard, the more casual the name became . a feeling of.

    Moreover, both of them were surnamed Xue, so they named their child a cub...

    Sure enough, it was quite casual!

    Zhuang Jiu keenly caught the loopholes in their words: "In the future? I remember that in the letter you gave me at the time, it seemed that Wang Zai would be taken back after a while, right?"

    Xuezhi said bluntly: "Ah? Is there such a thing?"

    Xuehua slapped Xuezhi's head with a slap, and said righteously: "What are you talking nonsense about! Our villa owner is kind-hearted, how could he be willing to leave the cubs? What? You don't trust our owner!"

    Zhuang Jiu: "It's not that you wait..."

    Xuezhi snorted: "Wife, what you said is very reasonable, just in time, we can continue to be at the beach. Staying for a while longer will fulfill your previous dream." The

    two snow leopards sang together, watching Wang Cub stunned for a while, and blocked Zhuang Jiu at all.

    Immediately after they looked at each other, they looked at Zhuang Jiu: "After that, I'll have to ask the owner a lot!"

    Zhuang Jiu sighed helplessly.

    "There is no problem with letting Wang Zai continue to stay in the idle winery. After all, he has lived for more than two years before. If he leaves suddenly, I would be reluctant. But the biggest problem now is that we thought at first that You are thieves, so I followed the trail you left and came in, but I can't get out now, do you two have any way to get out?"

    Because the food was stolen in the third district of Star, Zhuang Jiu agreed that They are both free to go out.

    As a result, Xuehua pursed her lips, frowned and thought for a while, and then put her elbow against her husband: "Husband, how long have we been here, do you still have any impressions?"

    Xuezhi couldn't help but start to think When they got up, the two snow leopards finally began to count the time with their pads on the ground.

    Wang Zai finally showed his conceit in a strange place, and was finally able to insert himself into the topics of several of them. It proudly stretched out its paws: "Mom and Dad, I recently learned mathematics with Teacher Xiao Tang. You tell me the time, and I'll help you count how many days it took!"

    Xuehua raised her paws gently, and gently pushed Wang Zai aside: "Go, go, adults talk, children don't interrupt!"

    Wang Zai pouted aggrievedly and turned into a human shape, and came to Gan Jinxing angrily. In his arms, he sat on his lap.

    When the two of them finished their calculations, it was already ten minutes later, Xuehua smacked her lips: "632 days... have we been here for so long?"

    Xuezhi also nodded solemnly: "It seems that it has indeed been that long. After all, I finally dropped the cub, it can't bother us, such a happy and clean life, so we can't help staying for a while."

    Wang cub immediately rose up and resisted: "What?! You guys actually dropped it on purpose. Mine? Too much!"

    It lightly transformed into a snow leopard, and when it rushed up, it hit and bit its dad.

    The room was too small, they simply went out to fight.

    Xuehua smiled awkwardly: "I'm laughing, these father and son like to fight like this, I've been used to it for so long."

    Then his face became a lot more serious, and after thinking for a while, he said to Zhuang Jiu: "We stay in this place. After so long, my stupid husband may not remember anything, but I remember it clearly."

    "It's not that we don't want to go out, it's that we can't go out at all."

    It approached these humans mysteriously and whispered. Say something.

    In the middle of the night, others didn't feel anything, but Dr. Cui's back was stunned in a cold sweat.

    It said yes in a low voice.

    "Every time we try to go out, we encounter ghosts hitting the wall!"

    The author has something to say:

    Dr. Cui: I only know that I came here to be a dad, but no one told me to listen to ghost stories!