A "God" who can't even protect the survivors of his own affiliated safe zone, can it still be called a "God"?

    So it shouldn't be her.

    But for a while, Zhuang Jiu couldn't think of a more suitable candidate.

    Because this time Werther's ability has been wrapped around the surrounding, he can feel the slightest disturbance in time, so when the creature threw the thing into Zhuangjiu's arms, Werther immediately rose into the air, as fast as a bolt of lightning Usually chasing the unknown creature away.

    In addition to him, Wang Zai, who had been obediently in Gan Jinxing's arms, also instantly disappeared and rushed out without saying anything.

    The two left in the same direction, they should be chasing the same creature, so Zhuang Jiu just instructed Werther to look carefully at Wang Zai, and then he and Gan Jinxing looked at each other, holding a bag of food in one hand, just preparing When he went back, Zhuang Jiu's eyes were sharp, and he found a note placed right above the bags of grain.

    There are several large characters written in strong and ugly fonts on it: your own food, you can take good care of it in the future!

    Under the moonlight, the more Zhuang Jiu looked at the font, the more familiar it became. After thinking about it for a long time, he finally patted his head: "Isn't this Wangzai it... Dad's font?"

    Could it be that the creature who has been stealing things all the time turned out to be Wang cub its father?

    That's a little weird too, isn't it?

    Gan Jinxing didn't know the whole process of Wang Zai's entry into the leisure winery, so he just looked at Zhuang Jiu in shock: "Master Star God's memory is really strong, can you remember this kind of thing?

    " note in .

    If it weren't for the fact that the font written was so ugly, she probably wouldn't be able to remember it.

    Putting the note into the pocket, Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing returned to the temporary residence with the grain bags.

    When they arrived, they found that not only Doctor Cui and Liu Yun had woken up and were sitting in the living room, Werther and Wang Zai had also returned, and there were a few more uninvited guests in the room.

    Two snow-white snow leopards were entrenched in the center of the living room. While licking their fur slowly, they looked at the two approaching people with cold vertical pupils.

    The animal form of Wangzai is very similar to the bodies of these two snow leopards, and it can be regarded as a proportional reduction, so Zhuangjiu and Gan Jinxing can be recognized at a glance. Wangzai is definitely their biological child.

    Wang Zai's performance also reflects this.

    It looked quite excited and circled around its parents, and from time to time it made a heavy breathing sound of Haas Haas, and occasionally used its chubby little head to push the belly of two snow leopards: "Why are you here? Oh, do you miss me? Why didn't you come to see me earlier?" With

    this intimate attitude, anyone can see the relationship between them.

    Werther hurried over, took the things from Zhuang Jiu's hand, and explained the current situation to Zhuang Jiu while placing them neatly: "Sister, it's a misunderstanding. They are Wang Cub's parents, and they recognized that these things should belong to you, But I didn't do a good job of backtracking, I thought someone stole your things, so I planned to grab all these things temporarily and wait for the right time to return them to you."