What exactly are these creatures? What do you want to do?

    Because Werther has returned to normal, he can use his signal device to search for creatures around him, but what Zhuang Jiu doesn't know is that this so-called signal device is just a cover. Learn how to manipulate and use psychic powers.

    Werther never dared to tell the winery about this.

    Although he could feel that Zhuangjiu didn't care about these people, he was afraid that if he told Zhuangjiu about it, she would be regarded as a "creature" by her.

    The identity of biology, not the identity of an artificial intelligence, is closer in the place of Zhuangjiu. If there is no way to get close to the winery in the future because of this, Navett will definitely regret it!

    This is something he will never allow!

    Although his worries were all unfounded, Werther, who became a human for the first time, was inexplicably very dangerous, so he kept it hidden and didn't tell Zhuangjiu.

    I don't know how long I can hide it.

    Zhuang Jiu could only vaguely sense that Werther had something on his mind, and he had long known that he was transforming in the direction of a human being, but he did not know that he already possessed supernatural powers and was able to manipulate supernatural powers proficiently.

    There are not many secrets left for Werther.

    After possessing the ability of the spiritual system, the range that Werther can "see" is much larger than that of the signal scanner before, and the penetrating power is also quite strong. And under his manipulation, he can directly disrupt the magnetic field in a person's body, making a person quite uncomfortable, and even vomiting and dizziness in severe cases.

    All in all, it is the ability of this spiritual system, which can almost be regarded as a powerful skill with both offense and defense.

    Wang Zai was lying on Werther's shoulders, and when his nose twitched slightly, he said, "Is there a strange smell on the left?"

    Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing immediately looked to the left, and Werther's mental power was like a big net. Spread violently to the left.

    Although the human eye can't see anything, Werther's mental power can directly capture the strange creature suspended in mid-air. Its head is very similar to that of a seahorse, but it bears the rim of a jellyfish umbrella.

    Its lower body, like the tentacles of a jellyfish, is numerous and dense, all rolled up together.

    The whole creature looks like an animal version of a mushroom.

    Werther flew to the creature's side in an instant, but when he reached out his hand, he found that he couldn't catch it.

    The creature also realized that something was wrong, and hurried to the side, but slammed into a strange mesh structure. Although this net is soft, it has a tight texture, and it is directly tied tightly and cannot be moved.     When Werther looked behind him, he happened to see Zhuang Jiu withdrew his hand and came to him and asked, "I feel like I'm grabbing

    something, but I can't see it."

, took out a translucent orange mesh object.

    There was a slight bulge somewhere in the large net, indicating that something was really caught, but they couldn't see it.

    "Sure enough, I caught something."

    This is the skill of the orange tree.

    [Orange Net: Complete form. When used, it can randomly throw an invisible large net, covering a radius of 5 meters. Any non-marked creatures inside can be caught. When the orange net grabs something, it can show its form for one hour. ]