"In every previous life, Werther almost died in the middle and early stages of the end of the world, and the life you just experienced, It's the longest time you and Werther have survived. Is it because you left the burden to escape? It's strange that not only you, but also the number of survivors is much larger."

    "Although the degree of mutation of the planet is still It is increasing, but generally speaking, it is still developing in a good direction for the time being." The pages of the book were opened and closed, saying something remarkable.

    this life...

    Zhuang Jiu was silent for a while and asked, "So you pulled me in to tell me that I am a person who has died many times and was reborn many times? I only do it again and again to save the fate of this planet. Rebirth?"

    "Of course not only that." Shuben sighed softly, "I just want to tell you that you died again because of your irrational move to enter the ancient city." An

    even more strange feeling enveloped Beside Zhuang Jiu, she began to observe the scene around her involuntarily, but she always felt a sense of separation.

    It seems that all this happened is too absurd and too logical, so she felt that it was quite unreal.

    Or, everything that happened here is not real at all.

    "So it is." Zhuang Jiu nodded calmly, "After I died in the last life, didn't Qian Shuyi hand over the liquid to the person in charge? Why did Gan Jinxing and her join forces when it was about to end? Extract something from my body?"

    "You want to test me to judge my authenticity?" The book showed a disdainful smile: "You think I won't know about this little trick? , it's still a little tender!"

    "Although you were a zombie at the time, there were strange cells in your body that could inhibit the division of zombie cells, which is why you could retain some of your thinking. She just wanted to use this to find out what can really inhibit and clear zombie cells. The antidote."

    "Since the question has been asked and the answer has been given to you, I plan to send you back as soon as possible. Once again, when do you want to be reborn?"

    Zhuang Jiu calmly took a step back and said : "I have one last question to ask you." The

    book's voice at this moment had a hint of impatience, but it still suppressed this displeasure, pretending to reveal: "The last question, I'll rush Time."

    "Since you said that I am dead in this life, is that the creature that caused my death?" The

    book's shaking body stopped instantly.

    At that moment, it could almost hear its own heartbeat.

    Zhuang Jiu's voice was calm but unquestionable: "You know a lot, and I'm very curious about why you know these things."

    "Or it's just a delusion of mine, which reflects my heart. The answer I long for. But when I really agree and walk into this delusion, I will really die?"

    The blackness of nothingness broke through this side of the light in an instant.

    Zhuang Jiu finally took a breath and recovered successfully.

    The surroundings have returned to a familiar scene. Next to the ruins of the ancient city of Wan is a large piece of mud without any living creatures. She is now lying on the ruins on the edge of the dirt, and the land that should have been empty now has some familiar food on it that has not yet had time to disassemble and eat.

    The bag of food slammed to the ground, revealing a fresh hole that had not had time to be fully filled.

    Zhuang Jiu was surrounded by Werther and Gan Jinxing.

    Werther was in a state of downtime at the moment, and his eyes flickered unnaturally, indicating that he should have entered a load state just now. Gan Jinxing was by her side, lying on her back on the ruins.

    He didn't know what kind of fantasy he had entered, his brows were tightly wrinkled, and his lips were stretched into a straight line. It seemed that things in the fantasy had caused her great trouble.

    Zhuangjiu tried to wake them up directly, but to no avail. Just when she was about to stretch out her hand to push directly, Gan Jinxing opened her eyes first, and after taking a few deep breaths, her pupils gradually became firm from an out-of-focus state, and then she suddenly sat up and looked at Zhuang Jiu. At a glance, there seemed to be some suspicion in his eyes, and he stretched out his hand and pinched Zhuang Jiu's face.

    Zhuang Jiu: "...? If you are like this, I'm going to call the police and have Aunt Huang arrest you!"

    Gan Jinxing felt the touch in his hand in disbelief: "Is it true now?"

    Zhuang Jiu said helplessly: "Yes Yes, you have also seen strange things and experienced strange scenes?"

    Gan Jinxing nodded and said nothing, staring at the large blank dirt in front of him with a bad expression, as if he hadn't fully recovered, he was a little stunned. .

    Seeing that he was reluctant to say more, Zhuangjiu would not force him, but instead opened the star network and forcibly stopped Werther's operation.

    However, I don't know if it is because his body has grown a brain, Werther's program cannot be forcibly terminated. In desperation, Zhuang Jiu can only forcibly strip the energy in Mecha Wetter's body first, and then try to turn it off.

    This time it was finally a lot better, and Zhuang Jiu was finally free to start thinking about what just happened.

    Being able to drag everyone into a strange illusion without realizing it, at least proves that this should be a spiritual power.

    And these things on the soil were not there before Zhuang Jiu fell asleep, but now they have appeared in this place, proving that it should have been stolen from the warehouse in the Star 3 district when the creature confuses them with the illusion.

    All the new things that appeared are in the same area as the wreckage that fell before, plus the strange hole that I saw just now, which proves that the creature has not run far, maybe there is a fluke, and it is still staying in this place!

    Zhuang Jiu directly manipulated the half-mecha to the top of the grain, a touch of green flashed across his fingertips, and the summoned vines slammed into the soil!

    There was undisguised anger in her eyes.

    "Steal my memory to create a fantasy for me, and try to kill me directly. I want to see what kind of creature you are!"

    The moment the vines entered the soil, they were decomposed into countless tiny pieces. Branch, rushing down at a very fast speed, and soon touched a strange creature with a hardened shell.

    The corner of Zhuang Jiu's mouth evoked a cold smile, his eyes condensed, the branch in his hand quickly wrapped around the creature that was about to escape, and he slammed upwards - a

    large piece of soil was lifted up, and a fluffy earth-colored fog Instantly soared. A familiar creature was firmly tied to the end of the vine controlled by Zhuangjiu.

    After seeing her, the creature also made a familiar begging voice: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please let me go! I don't dare anymore!

    " The heart also lightened a lot, frowning and staring at the creature in front of him with an ugly face.

    "Why are you? Pangolin?!"

    The author has something to say:

    I'm sorry, the summary is really a joke, and it has only three words to the text [doge]