Because it was mid-air, he didn't need to care so much. Zhuang Jiu directly untied his clothes and tied a knot around his waist, releasing the vines in his body.

    The vine has been unconscious since she was retracted. Zhuang Jiu checked and found that he could control the vine's every move now!

    It can be easily released and retracted, and can be pinched into whatever shape you want, but strangely, it doesn't respond to calls.

    I have never encountered a vine in such a state, making Zhuang Jiu a little uneasy. She tried to manipulate the mountain heart in her body, trying to find the foothold of the vines in her body, to see if she could talk directly through the body.

    After looking around, I found that there was none at all.

    She hadn't paid much attention to these things in her body, and she never knew that the vines had never settled in the heart of the mountain in her body at all.

    It is like a rootless duckweed, wandering around in her body, but there is no stable place.

    In other words, Chateau couldn't find it at all, and couldn't try to wake it up.

    After testing the vine again, it would not happen unexpectedly like before, and Zhuangjiu took it back. After talking to Werther, the two went back and began to discuss conjectures about the city.

    Werther had been staying not far from Zhuangjiu before, while ensuring her safety, while investigating the buildings in the city.

    Just like in Xiaohan City before, he and Zhuang Jiu also placed a signal detector in the room before they left. Because of the supernatural power, the coverage of the signal has been greatly enhanced, and movements in a radius of about one kilometer can be monitored.

    If the mammoth really came over, Werther could tell others as soon as possible, so that they would be ready to pack up and leave.

    Fortunately, no animals broke into their temporary shelter during the château's testing period, which allowed Werther to stay there and not have to go back to clean up the mess.

    But they soon returned to the room.

    Early the next morning, Zhuangjiu and the others who had breakfast and brought dry food, after getting the answer that Liu Yun calculated that the fortune was good for the day, Gan Jinxing continued to track the path with Wang Cub in his arms.

    Because he was not sure where they would go, it was relatively dangerous to leave Liu Yun and Dr. Cui alone, so Zhuang Jiu kept a lot of weapons for them to use, and told them that if there was any danger, they should put everything away After that, hide on the stone pillar next to it.

    After all, the radius of the pillar is nearly 3 meters and the height is more than 100 meters. It is more than enough to hide two adults. As long as those animals don't directly destroy the pillar, they should not find the existence of these two people.

    After instructing some basic things, Zhuangjiu and the others continued to follow the path.

    Because the vines won't make trouble for the time being, the château is still in the form of yesterday. But this time, for the convenience of leaving, Zhuang Jiu squeezed a "plate" and let several people sit on it, and led them to continue walking forward.

    This path is the same as yesterday when Zhuang Jiu was testing whether the vines had any abnormal behavior, and they came from the same direction. Although Werther could not detect what was in front of him because of the barrier, he could also clearly know based on the experience of Zhuang Jiu in his previous life. , I'm afraid they will soon go to the sea.     However, after a few minutes, the path formed by the dark power turned a right angle of nearly 90 degrees to the right, and did not go directly to the sea.     Several people followed this new direction and path for about ten kilometers, and saw a large open space without any animals and plants, as well as things scattered above the soil.     The path is also disconnected.     The seeds and grains that were transported to this place had been devoured, not even the bags, and only a few wires that fixed the bags were scattered on the ground. These steel wires are all made by Werther, and the marks related to the leisure winery are made on them.     Based on the number of wires, the winery judged that all the lost things had disappeared in this place.     It is also very consistent with the situation where the path is broken in this place.     "Sister, the soil in this place is new, and it looks like it has been turned over by something." Werther has picked up a handful of soil beside him, "There is no feces or organic fertilizer in the soil, or it is all animals and plants. They were all eaten, or no creature dared to come here."     Zhuang Jiu nodded.     She tends to have both.