Dr. Cui glanced over with worried eyes Aunt Huang and Xiang Xing, but also knew that he had to go over, so they hugged them tightly, and then walked out reluctantly.

    Several people are quite fast. It only took 4 hours from receiving the news from Zhuang Jiu to the five people gathering around the koi.

    There was even an extra two hours, which was the time they spent sitting on the edge of the pond feeding the fish while waiting for the mecha Weite carrying Tang Panpan over.

    Tang Panpan originally wanted to go with him, but Liu Yun sternly refused, so he had no choice but to give up.

    Because of the existence of the dark power cloud, he can directly use the power to put all the things he needs, and then take it out when he needs it, which is equivalent to a space power.

    Several people brought food, water, clothes and other items for nearly a year, and then they were transported to not far from where Wang Zai was located.

    Koi's space ability can only send them to this place, and they can only rely on themselves to get in.

    When teleporting past, because the distance was too long, a few of them landed and were a little dizzy. However, a few people quickly adjusted and sorted themselves out quickly.

    Because the place to be is not known how dangerous it is, several people tucked their trouser legs completely and tucked them into their shoes. All clothes were tucked into trousers. Hats are also necessary. After several people have tied their hair, they are all wrapped in hats, which are convenient for walking and escaping.     The weather hasn't been particularly hot, so they are wearing two pieces of clothes, both with long sleeves, and the cuffs are completely tied to prevent some small mutant animals from entering the body.     Although most animals mutate and develop in the direction of their bodies becoming gigantic, this place is an abnormal place that Werther has never discovered before. Dangerous creatures seen.     The protection that should be there must not fall.     "You are finally here!" Wang Zai's eyes lit up, his claws eagerly scratched the transparent object, and his tone unconsciously brought some complaints, "Sister Zhuang Zhuang     , why have you been gone for so long!" Jiu couldn't rub its head, so he had to squat down and look at it: "Because we don't know when we can go out after we come in, we have to prepare things. I just heard Werther say that you found something along the path of that power. Something?"     Wang Zai nodded, and dragged something with a strange mark out from behind him.     That thing looks like a mobile phone, but it should be an older mobile phone. It is engraved with a pattern that both Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing are quite familiar with.     "Research Institute?"

    Zhuang Jiu's parents used to work there, and she used to go there when she was a child, and she was quite familiar with the patterns carved on the gate.

    However, when she was shocked, she didn't notice that Gan Jinxing, who was behind her, also looked at the pattern and began to ponder.

    "There should be a lot of secrets here. It's not too late, let's go ahead and discuss why this thing is here." Zhuang Jiu said in a deep voice.

    Werther didn't want to let Zhuangjiu enter this place, but he had persuaded him before, but to no avail. Knowing that it was useless to persuade him, he could only go in first and try to help Zhuangjiu to see if there would be any problems.

    In his current mecha body, although there is nothing similar to brain tissue, his body can feel the same feeling.

    When he walked in, he seemed to have passed through a layer of jelly gel, and his body was a little sticky.