" With a bit of a bitter expression, "We also suspected that it was a robbery, but it is true that I personally saw that there was something left at the time of the shift, and it disappeared after the shift. And so many things always need a place to be placed, we searched all over No abnormalities were found in the third district."

    Tang Panpan nodded and sighed.

    It seems that because she has stayed with Zhuang Jiu for a long time, when she occasionally goes out to chat with unfamiliar people, she will unknowingly begin to imitate Zhuang Jiu's actions. According to Wang Zai, in addition to appearing more profound Other than a few, it's essentially useless.

    But it was enough to bluff.

    After Tang Panpan pondered for a while, although he didn't think of anything at all, he said in a dignified tone: "I have to consult Lord Star God about this matter."

    Mr. Yang hurriedly nodded and said yes.

    It seems that this matter is very difficult, even the messenger of Lord Star God can't solve it.

    Zhuang Jiu soon received a call from Tang Panpan.

    After listening to the scene she described, Zhuang Jiu nodded: "If the field is not destroyed, the use of powers will leave traces. You ask Wang Zai if he can feel something, especially in the When it is invisible."

    After Wang Zai was invisible, his ability was strengthened a lot, but he only told Zhuang Jiu about these things, so Tang Panpan didn't know what ability it had evolved.

    Wang Zai, who was about to fall asleep, was forced to get up to go to work, but in President Yang's eyes, the cat that Tang Panpan was holding suddenly disappeared.

    There is no one who can be invisible yet on the entire planet, so Mr. Yang didn't know that this was the invisible ability. His eyes widened in shock, and he couldn't help but admire the Star God even more.

    Joining the subordinates of the Star God really did the right thing!

    After stealth, Wangzai's eyes seemed to be able to see the inner world. He quickly found a way and tugged at Tang Panpan's clothes, "I see the route, let's go over here."

    In Wangzai's eyes , The traces left by the space ability are like a dazzling golden color, connecting a line, from the place where things disappeared from the warehouse, extending all the way to the outside, I don't know where it leads.

    After Tang Panpan and President Yang explained, they took Wu Yangyang's bunch of ability users out of the warehouse.

    They didn't forget to drop the lock when they left.

    The food is gone, but these weapons still need to be kept well.

    Although Wang Zai is invisible, everyone can't see it with the naked eye, but because it wears the collar around its neck, its traces can also be reflected in Tang Panpan's star network. She galloped outside following Wang Cub, who was speeding all the way, and needed Wang Cub to stop and wait for them several times.

    After running for more than two minutes, Tang Panpan finally couldn't take it anymore, his mind suddenly turned around, and he quickly put on the half-mecha. The others showed their magical powers and followed them firmly.

    Wang Zai was running at high speed, followed by a large group of people behind him, and the scene looked a bit funny at one time.

    But these people are not in the mood to joke.

    Seeds and food can indeed be reclaimed from the Star God, but if the thief is not caught, such a thing will definitely happen in the future!

    For the sake of future troubles, no matter how many people they dispatch today, they must catch this thief!

    I don't know how long it took, Wang Zai, who was running, suddenly stopped and showed his body, there was a little doubt in his dark eyes, and his body was spinning in a certain place: "No!"

    "The power route has disappeared in this place! That thing can cut off the traces of supernatural powers!"

    The occurrence of this incident made Zhuang Jiu feel a little bad these days.

    Because Tang Panpan couldn't find the thief in the past, after Zhuang Jiu thought about it, he sent another batch of food and seeds with the positioning system on them. Originally I wanted to lead the snake out of the hole, but the next day, except for the bag with the positioning system, the contents still disappeared.

    This thief is quite arrogant and arrogant.

    In order to prevent more losses from sending things in the past, Zhuang Jiu temporarily stopped this kind of gourd baby's behavior of saving grandpa.

    After thinking about it for several days, I couldn't come up with a solution. Instead, Gan Jinxing suddenly heard the news and sent a message to Zhuangjiu alone.

    "Our research has made some progress. If possible, wait a few more days. The power device should be able to track the effect. Then try to see if you can catch the thief."

    The author has something to say: The

    thief : Precise sniping!