Naturally, Wang Zai has no objection. It has always liked animal forms, and this is exactly what it wants.

    As soon as Tang Panpan came out of the air, he was warmly welcomed by the person in charge of the Star Three District. Several power users gathered around one after another, and respectfully received Tang Panpan into the interior of the Star Three District.

    It can be seen during the walk that this area is much more dilapidated than the previous two areas. Although those superpowers quickly drove all the zombies out of Yan City in the early days of the apocalypse, the area that can be used in the city is quite small, and there are few intact buildings. The survivors can only choose a place with a relatively small damaged building as their current base.

    But Tang Panpan has lived in a place that is even more shabby than this, and she doesn't have much vanity, so naturally she doesn't dislike whether the room is small and broken, as long as she can live in it. On the contrary, as soon as Wang Zai entered the room, he took off his disguised appearance and picked the room, and seemed very dissatisfied with the poor living environment.

    Fortunately, no one heard it, but Tang Panpan gave it a serious education.

    They came to investigate, not to travel.

    It was already noon when we arrived at the Star 3 District. After Tang Panpan put down the things he was carrying, he followed those people to the warehouse non-stop to see what happened.

    Wang Zai played the game more than two o'clock in the evening. At this moment, he was so sleepy lying in Tang Panpan's arms that she was carried into the warehouse with her to observe the situation.

    The door of the warehouse is an electronic lock developed by Zhuangjiu. Except for the only door, the entire warehouse does not have any windows, and even the cracks are completely sealed.

    On the left are rows of tables with some commonly used offensive weapons, such as star magnet guns, etc. Each weapon is numbered and placed in the corresponding position, and there is no vacancy.

    The place on the right where bags of seeds and some food should have been placed, is now empty.

    Some of those seeds were packaged by Tang Panpan himself. Seeing such a scene, she couldn't help but feel a little angry.     He sighed in his heart that he must find out that hateful thief. Tang Panpan

    asked, "Is there anyone guarding the warehouse?"

Call her President Yang. Her previous occupation was a private detective, and at this moment, she directly handed Tang Panpan the things she had investigated in advance.

    "There is a shift every eight hours. There are two guards in each shift, but none of them have a key.

    "We will have the key brought over by the person who changes the shift. After checking that there is nothing missing, the person who gets off work will bring the key back. At three o'clock in the afternoon yesterday, the things had disappeared, so the time of the theft was just around the corner. From 7:00 to 15:00 in the morning, the guards during that time were me and Xiao An."

    Saying that, a young man of about 25 years old stood up next to him.

    He looked extremely angry, like he was angry that he couldn't hold onto something.

    There was nothing unusual about the expressions of President Yang and Xiao An. Tang Panpan nodded and motioned for them to continue.

    "The locks were not broken, there were no footprints, there were no signs of after-sweeping; the walls of the entire warehouse were not worn or roped, the gaps were not pried open, and the dirt and floors could not be opened. These The thing seemed to disappear into place out of thin air, and we suspected that some space power might have carried it away, but we are not very familiar with it, so we wanted to invite Lord Star God to come and take a look.