As for whether Tang Panpan will be restrained when facing Gan Jinxing later, Zhuang Jiu will not consider this matter for a while.

    After seeing that Gan Jinxing actually followed him out cheekily, his former colleagues pouted and looked away enviously.

    QAQ, they also want to go out and see what the leisure winery looks like!

    Although the party hall has windows to look out, they can see that it is quite fun outside just from the corner of it. They usually stay in the dull laboratory, and when they relax, their favorite thing is to visit various scenic spots.

    However, because they didn't have the approval of Zhuangjiu, they didn't dare to walk around at will.

    Although there are some regrets, they quickly adjusted and started chatting.

    These people are the first time to be teleported by the space ability, and the feeling is quite novel. The researchers let go of their long-standing seriousness and started chatting about the feeling of being teleported.

    Xiaoche was left alone, looking at Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing who were walking away in shock and excitement.

    The fact that Lord Star God was a talented mechanical girl from a few years ago not only failed to cause Xiao Che's disillusionment with the exposure of Star God's identity, but he was even more excited!

    Although he peeked through the true body of the Star God, he discovered more mysteries about her!

    With the ability to read minds, this is the second time he hasn't been able to detect anything. Even if she looked at Zhuang Jiu, Xiao Che couldn't hear her inner voice at all!

    The last time I had this kind of frustration was when I faced Mr. V!

    Xiao Che's heart was quite shocked, and there was also a secret excitement.

    As expected of Lord Star God, not only does she look astonishingly like a heavenly man, and she has all kinds of honors on her body, her whole person is quite perfect, and even her messengers are so excellent!

    To be attached to such a person is simply the best thing he has done!

    While Xiao Che's mind kept breaking and thinking, the researcher next to him had already started to stand up, watching the furnishings in the room and the construction outside the window.

    "Is that a chicken? It's too big, right? What's next to it? A bunch of yellow hemp balls that move?"

    "Old Liu, I said you should change your glasses? You have bad eyesight, so you should have basic knowledge, right? Could there be a hemp ball next to the hen? It must be an egg!"

    Another researcher said helplessly: "No, Lao Fang, are you too embarrassed to say Lao Liu? You really don't have basic judgment and common sense! Are hemp balls and eggs dynamic things?"

    Old Liu adjusted his glasses and said with a serious face: "You are too absolute. It's not impossible? It's the end of the world, and everything has mutated. Isn't it normal for eggs and hemp balls to move? "

    Other researchers: ...

    Although the content of these researchers' chats sounds ridiculous, but these people are real people from the Union University, but they are all researchers with real talents and real learning.

    They were all colleagues from Gan Jinxing's lab before he left the alliance, and they were found by Zhuangjiu from various safe areas at the request of Xiaoche. When I found it, some people even started to independently study zombie-related content in the laboratory of the alliance, but there was not much progress.