But at this moment, Werther arrived.

    His silver-white hair fluttered in the wind, and streamlined cyborg devices wrapped around his fair hands, feet, and calves. Although he was wearing a mask, his faintly revealed eyes were quite dazzling, and the proportions of his eyebrows and eyes were exquisite. not like humans.

    Xiao Che's eyes were almost straight when he saw it, and he involuntarily took several steps forward, just in time to avoid the attack of the big tree.

    In all fairness, although Xiao Che used to work in the radio station, his profession is also a serious broadcast host. Compared with ordinary citizens, his facial features can be regarded as exquisite, but when facing Werther, he looks dwarfed.

    However, such a person is only the messenger of Lord Star God.

    How charming is that Star God Lord? Can such a person be willing to surrender to her?

    The half-mecha began to close slowly, and Werther's body also fell to the ground.

    Xiao Che hurried up to meet him, trying to reach out to support Werther, but he lightly avoided him.

    He didn't feel embarrassed by this, but became more and more frightened.

    He clearly has the ability to read minds, but he can't penetrate the messenger's heart at all, as if the person standing in front of him is not a living person at all.

    To some extent, Xiao Che really guessed right.

    However, based on his knowledge, he could not imagine that there would be an AI whose intelligence level is comparable to that of a human being, and it would appear in front of him so blatantly as a human being. The simple Xiao Che was only guessing whether there was some kind of machine or power on this person that could block the mind-reading technique.

    Werther was holding a large snakeskin bag in his hand, which seemed quite inconsistent with his cold image. The fair skin and the khaki bag, in particular, are quite a contrast.

    "Is it the messenger of Lord Star God? What's your name?" Xiao Che looked up at Werther cautiously, and when he saw him looking at him in confusion, he quickly lowered his head: "The main reason is that it's not good to keep calling you Lord Star God. It feels a little strange, so I want to ask your name, not because I want to spy on your privacy."

    "Just call me V." Werther said lightly, "This is for you."

    After hearing the voice, Xiao Che was taken aback for a moment and looked up at Werther.

    This voice...

    The tone and timbre of some of the voices he heard after touching the communicator after he evolved his mind-reading skills were exactly the same!

    It was the person in front of him who asked him to help uncover the identity of the fake Star God!

    In an instant, Xiao Che's favorability towards Werther suddenly increased.

    Although this person looks cold on the surface, he actually cares about everyone.

    He is a cold-hearted person. Xiao Che gave him a judgment in his heart.

    Seeing Xiaoche staring at him, he seemed a little stunned, and Werther handed the bag directly to him and said, "These are the seeds of crops and books related to planting given to you by Lord Star God. Although it can't solve your urgent needs for the time being, but If you do it seriously, once it is completed, as long as it is not a severe flood or drought, you can maintain the normal food supply in the safe area. Besides this, there is this."