Zhuang Jiu waved his hand: "It's okay, don't worry, you can see it."

    He didn't say anything more.

    "Don't go out during the day, turn on the lights at night, and remember to pull the curtains so that the light doesn't shine through. If a zombie breaks in, use this gun to kill it. You have been in the Federation, so you should be familiar with firearms, right?

    " After nodding, Zhuang Jiu explained a few more words, and it was inconvenient to stay in this place, so he told him and left directly. When she controlled the half-mecha to leave, she glanced back unconsciously, but saw Gan Jinxing standing in the light of the open door under her.

    As if watching her go away.

    She turned around, looked at Werther and said, "Contact Koi and take us directly back."

    【Good sister. ]

    After staying in the air for about ten seconds, Zhuang Jiu and Werther slowly disappeared.

    Gan Jinxing then returned to the room with cold eyes and closed the door.

    It seems that it was because of the cold wind that he kept coughing as soon as he entered the room, covering his lips and coughing until the physiological tears were forced out before he stopped.

    The still warm tea at his hand was forced down by him, barely suppressing the itch that kept overflowing. He sat in the seat, his left hand slowly rubbed the monitoring watch on his right hand, and the warmth and feeling of touching that had not yet dissipated, and the trace of irritability in his heart was slowly suppressed.

    Can't be in a hurry.

    He persuaded himself.

    The white puppy had opened the door at some point, and ran around the room on its own. Gan Jinxing hurriedly stepped forward and closed the door so that no light could see through before reaching out and hugging the puppy.

    "An An, she still didn't recognize you."

    Hearing this sentence, An An stuck out her tongue on his shoulder in grievance, and after a while, Gan Jinxing sighed: "He doesn't know it's because he hasn't fully evolved. , Or it didn't start to evolve at all. I don't remember anything about the past. But it doesn't matter, I didn't do those things just for this."

    This kind of language that is similar to directly hitting a mute can't be understood at all, but It could feel Gan Jinxing's depressed mood, so he stuck out his tongue and licked his face in an ingratiating manner.

    If Zhuang Jiu was present, she would clearly see that the white puppy named An An had no saliva at all in his mouth.

    Gan Jinxing covered his mouth and nose and coughed a few times.

    He picked out the hidden chip in the box and placed it neatly in a box. His eyes lingered on the old photos with some curled edges on the box, and then he got up and put the experiment on him in a white coat. After the top button was fastened, he sat back in front of the microscope, observing and writing at his desk.

    The lights in the room stayed on until late at night before turning off.

    Zhuangjiu soon returned to the villa.

    Tang Panpan didn't know what she was going for this trip. After seeing Zhuangjiu, he called her strangely: "Zhuangzhuang, what did you do before? Why do you feel a coldness on your body? "

    Although the fire ore in the villa is enough, it will be difficult to get rid of the cold of the deep dew at night. Zhuang Jiu only said that he had something to do, so he hurried to wash up and returned to his room to change clothes before coming to the living room.