But Zhuangjiu saw from a distance that a beam of light that was not very obvious was leaking from one of the houses.

    The positioning point is also there, which should be the temporary residence of that person.

    The windows have been sealed, and the curtains have been drawn inside, preventing the possibility that Zhuang Jiu can directly view it. The scanner inside Werther’s body could only find out that there was indeed someone inside, but apart from knowing that he was a man with a height of 1.85 meters and a weight of 142 pounds, there was no way to scan his appearance, so he could not determine his identity.

    Do you have to go in directly to know his identity?

    Zhuang Jiu thought about the possibility of intrusion, and then took out a face gini from his clothes.

    Werther reminded kindly and tactfully: [Sister, the other party is someone who knows your Star God status. If you break in at this point, the other party can guess the identity of her sister. 】

    [Sister, you don't want to be described as someone who is unclear and wears a face Gini when someone introduces the Star God in the future, right? 】

    Given that doing this really undermines the prestige of the Star God, Zhuang Jiu hesitated and put the things in his hands back and put on a mask.

    Then the two of them stood far in the air and began to think about what excuse would be more appropriate to enter.

    Let's just say that he was passing by. The clothes on Zhuang Jiu's body were too clean. It didn't look like someone who had been through the apocalypse, and it was too strange for a person to appear in such a place in the middle of the night. But if you say that you are a nearby resident, because you have found an abnormal situation, so come and take a look...

    It seems that you have returned to the same problem above.

    The two spent nearly ten minutes in mid-air, but they still didn't discuss a reason. In the end, Zhuang Jiu decided that it would be better to just go for it.

    The specific implementer is Werther.

    Anyway, with Werther's ability, even if the house was demolished directly, there would not be any major problems.

    Just when Werther was ready to rush in at any time, Zhuang Jiu suddenly received a new message on his mobile phone.

    [I'm sorry, Lord Star God, I didn't know you were here, so I'm sorry. If you don't dislike it, you can come down and talk. 】

    Zhuangjiu and Werther looked at each other from a distance.

    Zhuang Jiu sat in a shabby room wearing a mask, while Gan Jinxing concentrated on making tea for her.

    White fingers with sharp joints landed on the purple teapot, forming a sharp contrast, looking a little sickly pale. He put the tea leaves in calmly, as if giving Zhuangjiu some buffer time.

    "I thought Lord Star God would leave immediately after seeing me." Without any discomfort from being spied on, his subordinates kept moving and said lightly.

    "I also thought that after the last unhappy parting, no one should look for me again with a shy face." Zhuang Jiu raised his eyes and calmly took a panoramic view of the room's furnishings and structures.

    The structure of the room is very simple, and it is indeed a bit like a place where someone who looks cold-hearted would live. The crystal core and box containing the chip were kept in a box with ice ore in the interlayer, but one of them was taken out by him and placed directly on the experimental bench.